2nds Jaymie Graham appointed head coach of East Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be a 10 team comp by 2019. West Coast will have their own side. The structure of 3 of the other 9 teams is way up in the air, 4 teams have to fit in 3 spots. Going to be a huge summer.

Will be a 10 team comp by 2019. West Coast will have their own side. The structure of 3 of the other 9 teams is way up in the air, 4 teams have to fit in 3 spots. Going to be a huge summer.
Surely Peel get absorbed by Fremantle

Surely Peel get absorbed by Fremantle
Most people would think that is the obvious change but there is so much that needs to be worked through. A couple clubs are on their knees and a few more not far behind them. The money will dry up in 12 months and currently 9 teams are too much let alone a 10th.

One thing for sure, if you thought WAFL people complained alot just wait for the next 18 months.

Most people would think that is the obvious change but there is so much that needs to be worked through. A couple clubs are on their knees and a few more not far behind them. The money will dry up in 12 months and currently 9 teams are too much let alone a 10th.

One thing for sure, if you thought WAFL people complained alot just wait for the next 18 months.
I don't think people, including myself, realise just how much Subiaco oval contributes to the WAFC - not just directly but also indirectly through the dividends from the two AFL clubs who do nicely out of subi oval as well

The move to the govt owned Perth stadium definitely changes the amount of money flowing directly into football it would seem

I don't think people, including myself, realise just how much Subiaco oval contributes to the WAFC - not just directly but also indirectly through the dividends from the two AFL clubs who do nicely out of subi oval as well

The move to the govt owned Perth stadium definitely changes the amount of money flowing directly into football it would seem
You're right. Not only will football in WA lose income from Subiaco Oval it will also receive a lower dividend from the two AFL clubs as they have to pay market rate now on stadium rental. Plus West Coast will also have to pay upkeep on seperate a training facility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet Adam Selwood or Nikoski will be the new EP coach. Honestly think they would be a better WAFL head coach than what Graham has been. Not fused about him being our forward line coach as i think it was time for a change.

Will wait and see how this new structure works out.

North boys:

Simmo
Pratt
Rawlings
Petrie ( Maybe Ruck coach LOL)

WCE Boys:

Cox
Nikoski
Graham
Selwood

Other:

Longmuir

Bet Adam Selwood or Nikoski will be the new EP coach. Honestly think they would be a better WAFL head coach than what Graham has been. Not fused about him being our forward line coach as i think it was time for a change.

Will wait and see how this new structure works out.

North boys:

Simmo
Pratt
Rawlings
Petrie ( Maybe Ruck coach LOL)

WCE Boys:

Cox
Nikoski
Graham
Selwood

Other:

Longmuir
Left out Hickmott who is our defensive coach

Doing a good job too and one that Barrass credited his some of his development to

That said we still need a midfield coach and I'll be dismayed of that's a promotion from within - need someone from elsewhere to help build new ideas

Left out Hickmott who is our defensive coach

Doing a good job too and one that Barrass credited his some of his development to

That said we still need a midfield coach and I'll be dismayed of that's a promotion from within - need someone from elsewhere to help build new ideas
Hasn't Cox been promoted to that role or is it just a rumour?

I wonder if, just for fleeting moment before going to bed at night, he has any remorse for being a huge shitlord?
I suspect he quietly says to himself "wonder what story I'll dream up to write about tomorrow"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back