b) appalling haiku
c) cool picture wiz
d) rhyming AGAIN with JAIL? masterstroke

matthedocker said:
a) not funny
b) appalling haiku
c) cool picture wiz
d) rhyming AGAIN with JAIL? masterstroke

i said... "check my LIMERICK". lines one, two and five need to rhyme for a well written LIMERICK and i think i satisify that criteria.

aza80 said:
check my limerick!

one day jeffrey's mind went a missin',
so his missus he went a hittin',
if he does it again,
he'll end up in jail,
and his cell mate he'll be a kissin'.

jeff_farmer,0.jpg

Run away Cuzzie
Makes Kizon get all fuzzy
Sampi likes the knife
Blames it on his life
Gardy given a test
Turned out like all the rest
Kerr likes the Val
Good thing Doc Woosh is his pal :thumbsu:

Works as haiku
Rhymes
Is all true ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im a farmer fan, he's kicked 400 goals plus...the guy can play...I like the stuff he does it doesnt bother me too much...and this is coming from a die hard west coast fan

I have seen another side to Jeff also....I live fairly close to his home town of Tambelup WA.....he has helped out the locals in may ways and is a good family bloke...he puts back into the youth of his town....

dont believe everything you read about him in the gutter trash west australian paper

Cabbie said:
Im a farmer fan, he's kicked 400 goals plus...the guy can play...I like the stuff he does it doesnt bother me too much...and this is coming from a die hard west coast fan

I have seen another side to Jeff also....I live fairly close to his home town of Tambelup WA.....he has helped out the locals in may ways and is a good family bloke...he puts back into the youth of his town....

dont believe everything you read about him in the gutter trash west australian paper

The War and Peace of Haiku :D

aza80 said:
i said... "check my LIMERICK". lines one, two and five need to rhyme for a well written LIMERICK and i think i satisify that criteria.

I thought lines 3 and 4 rhymed as well
e.g.
There was a young man named Bates,
Who danced the fandango on skates,
A slip on his cutlass,
rendered him nutless,
and practically useless on dates.

Cabbie said:

I have met Jeff a few times and he seems like a really nice bloke. Very shy and not at all like the man he is portrayed to be. I think he is most comfortable on the footy field and that's why he is so animated. Nice guy and can play good footy. Glad to see some people can see past all the rubbish and post the truth :thumbsu:

Last season when he was kissing towards the sky after a goal he was labbled arrogant when in actual fact he was sayings thats for you....he lost a very close relative that season...

I have done cultural studies with my work and often aboriginal people like to express thier emotion to fallen friends or family in such a way......we as whites dont undersrtand it and we simply resort to name calling because we judge on face value without knowing all the facts

Cabbie said:
Last season when he was kissing towards the sky after a goal he was labbled arrogant when in actual fact he was sayings thats for you....he lost a very close relative that season...

I have done cultural studies with my work and often aboriginal people like to express thier emotion to fallen friends or family in such a way......we as whites dont undersrtand it and we simply resort to name calling because we judge on face value without knowing all the facts
Fair enough but let's not get carried away here - I've seen the odd white sportsperson look to the sky to acknowledge a lost friend or relative; the misunderstanding of Farmer's gesture has nothing to do with "not understanding the aboriginal culture". :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeff Farmer - Describe him with haiku

Remove this Banner Ad

Back