List Mgmt. Jeremy Howe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Thursday.

Kill-your-erection.jpg

I'm sticking to my guns on it. I don't think any of our deals will happen till the last day or two. Tinfoil hat says the AFL is using us as a marketing/PR tool to keep interest in trade week and the comp in general.

Especially now that the Hawks are sexually assaulting 19 year olds.

I'm sticking to my guns on it. I don't think any of our deals will happen till the last day or two. Tinfoil hat says the AFL is using us as a marketing/PR tool to keep interest in trade week and the comp in general.

Dekka will make the deal when it's ready.

Not when the AFL want him too.

This actually makes some quality sense

Allegedly. Remeber Beams and co?

This is some gold plated tinfoil hat at use here.

Could be on to something! :drunk:

All and sundry know that Collingwood sells news. Be it in print, digitally or on the TV. ESPECIALLY now that Hawthorn are in the news for the wrong reasons, the AFL needs something to distract people.

What better way than Collingwood have trading "issues" to distract people from "alleged" sexual assaults? Collingwood has a massive and very fervent supporter base. We want to know what's going on. We're buying papers, we're clicking websites, we're following people on twitter. But on the flip side, the Collingwood haters are also doing the same in the hopes of seeing us get no one.

The second our deals get done, the viewership drops off a cliff. AFL knows this. I mean come on, we've been into Treloar since April. Do people REALLY think we hadn't organised a deal in the 6 months since then? It's been known we're going to have a Top 10 pick since like August.

Bruest, although not tiny, does a good job as a crumber. Or if he isn't crumbing, he just knows how to be in the right spot at the right time.
I actually think Breust is the best small/medium forward in the game.

Can crumb, mark, is quick and is usually a dead-eye.

Betts and Walters might be better crumbers, but as an all-rounder I prefer Breust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breust kicked more goals than Wingard this year albeit with 5 more games.

Fair call, though I see Wingard as more of a high half forward.
Wingard kicked 1 more goal than Breust this year, pretty decent effort to kick 53 goals in a lacklustre Port Adelaide team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back