Dunstall_Jr

Team Captain
Jun 16, 2003
Glenferrie
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hull City AFC
So this guy wins his club's best and fairest, wins a premiership, and wins the best player on the ground, and doesn't get picked up?

What prevented this guy from being drafted? From the games i watched him in, he was phenominal. Shat all over Jesse W. Smith, and basically was unstoppable.

You obviously have them mixed up.

Jesse D can play, but is too slow and lacks penetration by foot. Should still be picked up for a rookie list spot though. I'd much rather him, for example, than Picioane!

year of the roo

You as well as several other people have them mixed up - too slow have a look at the replay of the grand final - then you'll know which one plays the better game

jesse d probably had more possessions in the first quarter than what jesse w had in the whole game. but this isnt the point, the point is that a true footballer has missed out on his dream of playing afl football, or its been put on hold just for now to these duds who get picked up, like tom williams, who is he?? leigh matthews doesnt rate him, hes played 6 months of footy, i dont know how a club could pick some one like him and not jesse d. this is a joke. all these athletes getting drafted, well done but all the clubs can go f u k themselves on picking athletes. when has an athlete turned into a good footballer??? can you guys let me know. im outta this sh it site

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesse D Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back