Prediction Jesse Hogan

Remove this Banner Ad

Langdon re Hogan:

“Once he crosses the white line he starts to become really vocal, he’s got a great footy brain so a lot of the young boys have been trying to pick his brain because he certainly knows his stuff and hopefully we see a bit of that on Sunday.”

I know he's got his off field issues to deal with but on field he really does come across as a leader for our forward line.

There are a few posters on this board with big opinions......
People aren’t robots- everyone has their own quirk, personality and life challenges.
His challenges have been greater than most whilst being in the spotlight and subject to public - self righteous scrutiny- by piss weak flogs.
I hope Jesse sticks it right up em and succeeds.
Good luck today Jesse Hogan

There are a few posters on this board with big opinions......
People aren’t robots- everyone has their own quirk, personality and life challenges.
His challenges have been greater than most whilst being in the spotlight and subject to public - self righteous scrutiny- by piss weak flogs.
I hope Jesse sticks it right up em and succeeds.
Good luck today Jesse Hogan

most people are not getting a million a year and a free ride to do whatever they feel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes because money brings happiness and solves all life's problems. All the money in the world won't bring back the people you love.

You are either young and stupid or just stupid. Either way...

nice playing it up for the like votes, i have lost family members but the world continues and we find a way, bills don't stop coming in for us common folk

*Edit: He died two years ago ffs, not last week
Edit 2: Seems he played 20 games last year also, again gimme a break

Last edited:
nice playing it up for the like votes, i have lost family members but the world continues and we find a way, bills don't stop coming in for us common folk

“Anyone who has experienced a certain amount of loss in their life has empathy for those who have experienced loss.” – Anderson Cooper

*Edit: ALMOST anyone...

Yes because having less bills to pay apparently makes it easier. when treating MDD and clinical anxiety, not having enough money shockingly is rarely the reason.

Yes because having less bills to pay apparently makes it easier. when treating MDD and clinical anxiety, not having enough money shockingly is rarely the reason.

its not clinical anxiety - the club was blasted for that term

“Anyone who has experienced a certain amount of loss in their life has empathy for those who have experienced loss.” – Anderson Cooper

*Edit: ALMOST anyone...

Wheres the empathy for Ballas who remains focused on his club yet his brother died less than three months ago?

most people are not getting a million a year and a free ride to do whatever they feel

They don't get a free ride to do whatever they feel. They need to be able to provide to Asada a rough timetable for their whereabouts at any time so they can be randomly tested outside of competition - so that spontaneous early wake up and drive to the country etc is curtailed, can't just pull any food/drink item on game day out of a shop/vending machine because some relatively innocuous things can trip you up as compounds in them may be banned on game day - or over the counter items at a chemist or supermarket shelf like a cough suppressant. Provide them with details about where you will be holidaying here or overseas so that you can be stopped and randomly checked.

Then there are the team imposed things such as when you can have a cold frothy one, amongst other things.

Then there is the bit where you can't walk down the road and sit in a cafe without being stared at, photographed, which is relatively benevolent but no privacy. Or the ongoing constantly harrassed by people with microphones trying to trip you up with leading questions - or reminding you yet again that you father has just died sort of questions.

I'm sure the list of etceras is a pretty big list of don'ts that none of the rest of have for our day job.

They don't get a free ride to do whatever they feel. They need to be able to provide to Asada a rough timetable for their whereabouts at any time so they can be randomly tested outside of competition - so that spontaneous early wake up and drive to the country etc is curtailed, can't just pull any food/drink item on game day out of a shop/vending machine because some relatively innocuous things can trip you up as compounds in them may be banned on game day - or over the counter items at a chemist or supermarket shelf like a cough suppressant. Provide them with details about where you will be holidaying here or overseas so that you can be stopped and randomly checked.

Then there are the team imposed things such as when you can have a cold frothy one, amongst other things.

Then there is the bit where you can't walk down the road and sit in a cafe without being stared at, photographed, which is relatively benevolent but no privacy. Or the ongoing constantly harrassed by people with microphones trying to trip you up with leading questions - or reminding you yet again that you father has just died sort of questions.

I'm sure the list of etceras is a pretty big list of don'ts that none of the rest of have for our day job.

Not sure if you live in Perth, but no body really gives two rats about AFL stars, my best mate plays Basketball with the noongas and Walters is always down there, you can see Michael Johnson and co walking around the carousel any given weekend, just last month i was swimming at Serpentine Dam with Morabito and it was packed, he didn't have a soul bothering him

Wheres the empathy for Ballas who remains focused on his club yet his brother died less than three months ago?
I have as much empathy / sympathy for Ballas as I do for Jesse. Having lost family members I know that even within the family the reactions to a loss are wildly different. I don't think we can just dismiss someone's pain because some time has elapsed.

That's just me, you obviously have a different view and you're entitled to it.

Not sure if you live in Perth, but no body really gives two rats about AFL stars, my best mate plays Basketball with the noongas and Walters is always down there, you can see Michael Johnson and co walking around the carousel any given weekend, just last month i was swimming at Serpentine Dam with Morabito and it was packed, he didn't have a soul bothering him
So just out of interest, what are some things you like about the FFC?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back