Player Watch Jesse White (Retired 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

White has no mungral has had a fair go in afl level he hasn't got what it takes .. Time to bring in Reid

Dont anyone stick up for him, ****ing disgrace to this club, how are you that ****ing shit that you cant kick simple goals when we need him to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We lost the game when we kicked 2.9 in the 3rd.. we should of been up by 4 goals at 3 quarter time and that would of been game imo. Fas and Cloke both missed 2 easy ones so it isn't just White.

We don't deserve to win kicking like that.

Poor kicking all round cost us this game. Not just white. In weeks past I've been extremely critical of white, tonight he wasn't that bad. To put the loss on just him is not right.

Keep him in, he'll keep letting you down. They always do. These players cost coaches their jobs. If Bucks see's something in him, he better start showing it 'cause there is nothing to date that shows me he's got any ticker at all.

It was the pass to Swan that pissed me off more than the shot on goal.

Yep.

2 weeks in a row he had the chance to either even scores or put us in front with a goal late he missed both weeks then with that passage he had an attempt at a 3rd chance to step up but shirked the responsibility. Didn't want to take the shot mental scars.

But really Clokes kicking at goal hurt us much much more tonight.

Tonight wasn't just white. He is mentally weak but he slotted a couple of nice ones earlier on. It's just the clutch pressure goals we need to score. The great teams kick them. We don't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jesse White (Retired 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back