Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloke has had 1 full preseason in his 3rd season because North medical staff were incompetent.

We'll never know how good he could have been by now had he been managed properly, but I think its fair to say he's only going to get better.
Which should be concerning for oppo players and coaches.

So I guess it's North's fault he laid one tackle in 2 hours of a sudden death final?

So I guess it's North's fault he laid one tackle in 2 hours of a sudden death final?
Not at all.
It has been a long season for a 21yo thats done a lot of heavy lifting along the way with limited preparation for his time in the system, he'll get better and be a great leader of Port Adelaide for years to come.

Its quite disturbing that in a fortnight when the Vic media have come out in defence of a young Jack Ginnivan because one man got into a verbal stoush with him, a younger man has continued to cop a pile on from hundreds, if not thousands, of men for near on 2yrs and not a word is said.

Its quite disturbing that in a fortnight when the Vic media have come out in defence of a young Jack Ginnivan because one man got into a verbal stoush with him, a younger man has continued to cop a pile on from hundreds, if not thousands, of men for near on 2yrs and not a word is said.
Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back