Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly don’t blame him. Complete dive and JHF went back with flight of the ball and landed in his side.

Geelong player went down like a sack of potatoes.
Honestly......the boy's a sook.

Shoved the head into the ground and mouthed off.

A leopard never changes its spots.

Spot on. They feign outrage at the booing and then try to attribute it to race. But truth is, JHF is, in sporting parlance, a piece of s**t turncoat.

Gun player, but s**t bloke.
Yep
I hate that he couldn't even stick it out and try to jump on board.

God forbid Port are bottom 4 again in coming years

Goes on a tantrum and costs his team the game. Judas will never learn
Haha you are having a laugh aren't you? when our key forwards cant kick a set shot from 40 out, lets bag a 2nd year player who had 23 touches. He'll learn, sky is the limit for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great player, I was an advocate back on P1 of this thread and still think he is an absolute weapon and a great addition to any midfield - and works particularly well with Port's mix of mids.
That 50 he conceded late tonight was undisciplined and costly though.

He's a really impressive footballer. Has super star written all over him. Anybody that thinks otherwise knows nothing about the game.
Agree. He is so impressive. His power and speed really took it to Danger in some of those centre bounce match ups - Danger looked old and desperate in some of those early ones. That said, Danger really stood up when game was on the line and JHF tried but didn’t get it done. Then there was the hissy fit, which was pretty dodgy and disrespectful to a fellow competitor with the forceful pushing of Stewart back into the ground in frustration. Wonder what Boak would privately think of that sort of stuff. He’s clearly still young and love the competitive spirit but surely JHF looks at that dimly himself in the future. That said, I can’t remember a player this young being such a powerful bull presence, and he, along with Rozee and Butters, were super clean early - it was scary.

Agree. He is so impressive. His power and speed really took it to Danger in some of those centre bounce match ups - Danger looked old and desperate in some of those early ones. That said, Danger really stood up when game was on the line and JHF tried but didn’t get it done. Then there was the hissy fit, which was pretty dodgy and disrespectful to a fellow competitor with the forceful pushing of Stewart back into the ground in frustration. Wonder what Boak would privately think of that sort of stuff. He’s clearly still young and love the competitive spirit but surely JHF looks at that dimly himself in the future. That said, I can’t remember a player this young being such a powerful bull presence, and he, along with Rozee and Butters, were super clean early - it was scary.
I loved it when he showed some anger after Stewart dived in the tackle shows he gives a shit, as for Boak no true Port fan wants his loser mentality rubbing off on young players.

Who gives a **** what Boak thinks? The sooner that serial loser retires the better for Port.

Who gives a * what Boak thinks? The sooner that serial loser retires the better for Port.

Great servant of your club who stayed loyal and this is what he gets.

On JHF I thought he has played more eye catching games but the contest work for a kid against a team that fields mature bid bodied mids was commendable. Has lots of dimensions to his game. The hissy fit meh he's a competitor and dislikes losing contests. Tom Stewart for us has done things like that too.

Boak is a loser, has had several big moments in big games over his career and fails in every one

Great servant of your club who stayed loyal and this is what he gets.
Easy to say from the outside, we've seen what happens with Boak in big moments & big games for well over a decade.

His more to life than footy crap off-field is also not what we want inflicting young combative players either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back