Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

9 possession and 4 frees against in a game that mattered against the Gold Coast. What he injured on the bench for a lot of it or something?

I guess we all learnt something today. I've learnt to never underestimate the north nuffies. At least there won't be any comparisons to Wardlaw's game.

Port Fans: hurrrr durrrr North fans go missing whenever Jason has a good game

Also Port Fans: Are North fans bored? FFS watch the game and not the stats!!!

Guess the north nuffies are going to go missing this week...

Confused High Quality GIF
Went early with that.

An absolute fool for bumping this thread. Have you scraped the egg of yet?

It’s more that the fool bumped the thread (this thread has already exceeded its course, just repetitive rubbish) only to be made to look like a clown a day later.

It’s probably something he’s used to in his life and/or has no ‘i’ve made myself look like a fool’ awareness but still.

you shouldn't be throwing shit. You thought Taylor gave away " a few frees last week" when he gave away 1, and then this week you said Wardlaw was Pox for having 4 tackles, when he averages 4.5. It's just a long long list of shit calls by you.

It’s more that the fool bumped the thread (this thread has already exceeded its course, just repetitive rubbish) only to be made to look like a clown a day later.

It’s probably something he’s used to in his life and/or has no ‘i’ve made myself look like a fool’ awareness but still.

Yeah a huge bump of the thread from checks notes 10pm the previous day. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing to do with responding to previous conversation is a bump. Whether one year or one day.

But well done jester. 👍

It was a comment on the north nuffies proclivity to come in here after an "honorable loss" and have a go at JHF. But yes, I underestimated them and the nuffies are in here even after he's kicked two goals and north got thrashed.

Slow clap.

It was a comment on the north nuffies proclivity to come in here after an "honorable loss" and have a go at JHF. But yes, I underestimated them and the nuffies are in here even after he's kicked two goals and north got thrashed.

Slow clap.

You bumped the thread and it backfired big time. You are just embarrassing yourself now.

Had a shocker today but fair dinkum he had so many chances early on and the bounce of the ball just worked against him, worked against many of the Port players all game infact.
Can understand why he lost his shit, I was losing my shit from the couch.

Thats footy though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back