Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

North fans arguing that Wardlaw/Sheezel is better than JHF are like the ex that constantly brags about how much better their new partner is. Sure, you might be right, but it’s weird that you keep bringing him up.

ohhh? do you have a better pair? at their age?

Good luck

Harley? who's that, oh someone who couldn't get more than 17 touches a game and most of them in junk time.

Im sure his highlight package is very useful for promotion but nothing else.

I do remember another who only gets 9 possesions and often spits the dummy in close games.
Junk time lol Wardlaw got 17 touches or less 6 times this season. And talk about junktime possessions, last week Junktime wardlaw saved his stats. Also how was Wardlaw's first season?

If wardlaw got the attention he does, so would he. Unfortunately junktimelaw doesn't get any attention, nor worthy of tagging. Again 3 goals as a forward pocket player is a great game.

Again, nobody cares about the 3 goals when hornes is spitting the dummy at crucial times to lose the game.

Oh yeah, 9 possessions

Again, nobody cares about the 3 goals when hornes is spitting the dummy at crucial times to lose the game.

Oh yeah, 9 possessions
Above average for a a small forward. This is why you got shit for brains, watch the game, he wasn't on the ball and there's 2 blokes hanging off him all the time.

Now, how do you feel about Wardlaw's every 4th disposal being a direct turnover?

But apparently he is a great player already.

But when you're North, standards are non existent.

Right right, how are things going at port, 13 straights then straight exits, oh that's last year.

How we going right now, oh that's correct, midtable.

Hows mommy's boy? oh spat the dummy.

Right right, how are things going at port, 13 straights then straight exits, oh that's last year.

How we going right now, oh that's correct, midtable.

Hows mommy's boy? oh spat the dummy.
Look who is talking about standards now. I mean past 4 seasons been worse than Fitzroy, has an AFL appointed coach, AFL given handouts and picks year after year and still shit.

Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Above average for a a small forward. This is why you got shit for brains, watch the game, he wasn't on the ball and there's 2 blokes hanging off him all the time.

“2 blokes hanging off him”. The overrating and over the top defence of Horne by Power fans is just as embarrassing as the over the top bashing by North Melbourne fans. Just take off the teal goggles and see him for what he is at the moment. A player with a lot of potential but also a petulant attitude that he will need to shrug if he wants to reach that potential. Whether he’ll make up for the farm Power sold for him remains to be seen. End Thread!

“2 blokes hanging off him”. The overrating and over the top defence of Horne by Power fans is just as embarrassing as the over the top bashing by North Melbourne fans. Just take off the teal goggles and see him for what he is at the moment. A player with a lot of potential but also a petulant attitude that he will need to shrug if he wants to reach that potential. Whether he’ll make up for the farm Power sold for him remains to be seen. End Thread!
Tidy up yes, but we are soft footy club. His attitude is that he HATES losing. We'd be a far, far better football club if every player on the list cared and threw their weight around like he does

Tidy up yes, but we are soft footy club. His attitude is that he HATES losing. We'd be a far, far better football club if every player on the list cared and threw their weight around like he does

No you would be a terrible footy club who gives away 80 free kicks a game if everyone was like him. The “I’d rather him be like this than be soft” is irrelevant because its not one or the other. He can easily be hard at the ball like he is without resorting to the cheapshots and giving away petulant free kicks.

And i think he will but there’s nothing wrong with him copping criticism for these acts while he’s still doing them.

No you would be a terrible footy club who gives away 80 free kicks a game if everyone was like him. The “I’d rather him be like this than be soft” is irrelevant because its not one or the other. He can easily be hard at the ball like he is without resorting to the cheapshots and giving away petulant free kicks.

And i think he will but there’s nothing wrong with him copping criticism for these acts while he’s still doing them.
He is young he'll learn. Not the end of the world, he has given 1.9 FA per game this season, not the worst by a long stretch. Fyfe is at 1.4. Reid is 2.0

Judging by the posts here you'd assume he gives 10 FAs per game.

Last edited:

I think Butters has an even worse attitude, truthfully. Racks up fines for doing dumb shit because the AFL are too gutless to wipe out his Brownlow chances (cue port fans whining about him being tagged or held at stoppages blah blah blah blah blah)

Port and Essendon fell for the same get rich scheme.
North fans are the only ones who think that we "fell" for it. Ask any Port fan if they would trade JHF for Wardlaw. I am sure you are happy with Wardlaw, so that's great, i will not do the trade even if you add a first round pick to it.

North fans are the only ones who think that we "fell" for it. Ask any Port fan if they would trade JHF for Wardlaw. I am sure you are happy with Wardlaw, so that's great, i will not do the trade even if you add a first round pick to it.

Okay, you didn't fall for it, but jumped into it.

Aging team, good luck staying afloat.

Everyone one won this trade. Everyone got thier man. Such a dumb thread. Huge lack of self awareness going on in here.

Do I like the way JHF went about it? No. But its done now. North are better for it anyway.

Dunno I'd still take JHF over Wardlaw and Goad without blinking.

I think North got the absolute best they could out of the deal and it was a pretty situation to be in so kudos to Rawlings there (one of his very few ticks).

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back