Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone one won this trade. Everyone got thier man. Such a dumb thread. Huge lack of self awareness going on in here.

Do I like the way JHF went about it? No. But its done now. North are better for it anyway.
NO PSI-ROOS U SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED WARDLAW IS BAD NORF GET HANDOUTS JHF ALWAYS HAS 8 OPPONENTS AND THE VIC MEDIA AND THE UMPS HATE HIM :(((((((

Dunno I'd still take JHF over Wardlaw and Goad without blinking.

I think North got the absolute best they could out of the deal and it was a pretty situation to be in so kudos to Rawlings there (one of his very few ticks).
Won't bite, mate. I like Wardlaw just fine and Goad as steak knives could be anything.

As far as Brady, throw enough darts at the board and you'll hit a bullseye.

This whole discussion is just fecking stupid when you take into account these 4 factors
  1. Port couldn't get Sheezel (or Wardlaw)
  2. North couldn't keep Jason Horne-Francis
  3. Port wanted Jason Horne Francis
  4. North wanted Sheezel and Wardlaw
All parties have walked away with what they wanted, so what is the point in having an ongoing debate every week about these 3 players

Okay, you didn't fall for it, but jumped into it.

Aging team, good luck staying afloat.
I can guarantee you we will never stoop to your levels, is that good enough? And our list is not that old, Boak and Dixon will retire this year, no big loss. Wines is no longer a starting midfield choice for us. Except for Aliir, there are no losses we can't cover. We will be alright, worry about your mob, although AFL got you covered, so no worries i assume?

This whole discussion is just fecking stupid when you take into account these 4 factors
All parties have walked away with what they wanted, so what is the point in having an ongoing debate every week about these 3 players
Norf fans keep this thread running to feel good, i mean when you have 15 wins from the past 100 matches, you gotta talk about something right? Not like we did bump this thread if Wardlaw had a poor game. Insecurities galore.

Last edited:
This thread should be about how both clubs got a win win. Everyone was worried that North were going to get screwed over, but they came up good.
Port wanted a gun South Australian who they could add to Butters and Rozee to make up a 10 year midfield combo.

JHF is going to win a Brownlow or two before his time is up.
He is an arrogant prick, but sometimes it takes that type of character to become the best.
Nathan Buckley, who I think JHF is most like, was called FIGJAM at Brisbane, and was always arrogant.

Well said and agree and to be honest if we’re still persisting with this overdone discussion the only relevant comparison is Wardlaw vs JHF as he was effectively the replacement.

closing this thread would be good moderating.

Well said and agree and to be honest if we’re still persisting with this overdone discussion the only relevant comparison is Wardlaw vs JHF as he was effectively the replacement.

closing this thread would be good moderating.

It doesn’t even make sense to compare those two, Port didn’t choose between Wardlaw and JHF. They had a chance to grab JHF and were very smart to take it. I wish he had considered us.

It doesn’t even make sense to compare those two, Port didn’t choose between Wardlaw and JHF. They had a chance to grab JHF and were very smart to take it. I wish he had considered us.
Yeah mate I know but my point was more that if JHF didn’t leave North were still getting Sheezel, they wouldn’t have Wardlaw.

I can guarantee you we will never stoop to your levels, is that good enough? And our list is not that old, Boak and Dixon will retire this year, no big loss. Wines is no longer a starting midfield choice for us. Except for Aliir, there are no losses we can't cover. We will be alright, worry about your mob, although AFL got you covered, so no worries i assume?

Well said, No, you will never get to our level.

You are way below our level.

Aging team, middling finish, no growth or regeneration.

No loss that can't be covered, lmao, ahem Dixon.

Oh, let's try again, your best defender is going, Houston we have a problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yawn. That all ya got?

Dude, which AFL team lost 85 games out of 100? not even Fitzroy. Have some shame, the worst team in the history of AFL/VFL and then out for freebies and handouts and that even isn't working.

Eventually the rattled tin can will be full and it will work, then it will be an AFL premiership (if you get one that is). Have some shame, Norf talking about standards like Taliban talking about human rights. I repeat, no AFL club deserves to be lumped with you lot. You have created your own standard, Norf standard.

Dude, which AFL team lost 85 games out of 100? not even Fitzroy. Have some shame, the worst team in the history of AFL/VFL and then out for freebies and handouts and that even isn't working.

Eventually the rattled tin can will be full and it will work, then it will be an AFL premiership (if you get one that is). Have some shame, Norf talking about standards like Taliban talking about human rights. I repeat, no AFL club deserves to be lumped with you lot. You have created your own standard, Norf standard.

And which team lost by 100+ in a grand final?

Also which team got beat out of final in straight set after winning 13 in a roll?

Port is taliban? what? Looks like you need to learn english first. Talking about a Poort standard.

And which team lost by 100+ in a grand final?

Also which team got beat out of final in straight set after winning 13 in a roll?

Port is taliban? what? Looks like you need to learn english first. Talking about a Poort standard.
When was your last grand final? not in this century is it?

85 losses out of 102 matches. Worst in the history of AFL/VFL.

On top of that a beggar club out begging for handouts and free picks.

Whatever we are, we don't need free AFL picks.

Calling us Poort hahaha! no supporters, no money Norf is calling others Poor...lol!

Calling us Poort hahaha! no supporters, no money Norf is calling others Poor...lol!

We won our last grand final, how did your last one go?

Oh handout, if it won't for afl handouts, port adelaide wouldn't exist in the first place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back