Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol North fans spent all season looking at Zuurhar saying "he's already checked out hasn't he? He's already left.."

Nop!

That's just the campaigner you resigned for 5 years
You saw one or two posts on Bigfooty and thought…well that’s what they all must be thinking re Zuurhar.

About as genius as the other moron in this thread that suggested north should draft Victorians so that they don’t leave to go back to Victoria.

Go eat some frog cakes.

Hey, hey everyone…look at this generational (he runs fast) guy play a good game in our team’s 100 point + win.

Amazing stuff…..truly.
Last time North won by 100?

I'm a Port Powa troll of the highest order, but JHF is going to be a dominant player for a decade. He has multiple AAs and club B&Fs in his future.
I would have loved it if we got him, but alas his step dad controls him.
If your pathetic club had any brains they would've finished bottom and drafted him. Bunch of fools

He played great, but the big criticism of him has and continues to be that he only plays well when his team are dominating.

Yet to see him have a truly elite game in a tight one, especially a loss.

Yesterday didn't change any perceptions.
Well I could understand that he didn’t get the chance to lead in close losses when playing at the Roos…..

Up or down is not the point but one's character in adverse situations.

His dummy spit a few weeks back was a classic sign.

Translation: Every little event that supports my opinion is fact and unarguable evidence of a flaw, the overwhelming evidence to the contrary is immaterial and to be ignored because it doesn’t support my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't heard this, who was the first team mate?

I've never gotten concrete confirmation. Mainly because the fact the 1st round draft pick requested a switch and it could be embarrassing for the mentor involved.

Two strongest rumours seem to be Luke McDonald and Ben Cunnington.

We were in the middle of a rebuild. He knew that when he wanted to be the number 1 pick. Every team that comes last is at the bottom of the scrap heap. It’s no coincidence that he is the only young player that has left the club. I’m sure he will grow up in time, but for some to say he doesn’t have flaws in his character after the way he conducted himself that year are kidding themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Where are all these perfect people you deal with?

No one is saying he’s perfect or handled things perfectly.

But ultimately, neither did North. At the end of the day, you traded him and got the player you wanted, he got the club he wanted. Just move on.

This thread is often on the first page because every time JHF has a bad game North fans flock to it, just let it go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back