Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s good. Because I remember what it was like, and how dire it was, before said individual turned Port around. Wish there were more Port fans like yourself.
But that also means that when we boo the individual, we do because we love the club, because they have had their chance, and it is time for change. Three years ago.

And Port Adelaide are not defined by 2011/12. We are defined by 154 years (and counting).

The tide has completely turned at North now. They're sitting at a lofty.. 17th..

C'mon, on their current trajectory over the last few years they may make the top eight some time in the 2030's.

The skies the limit!

But that also means that when we boo the individual, we do because we love the club, because they have had their chance, and it is time for change. Three years ago.

And Port Adelaide are not defined by 2011/12. We are defined by 154 years (and counting).

I know. But take it from me, what you’ve got at the moment might be a guy getting the best possible out of a list. As frustrating as it is, he still has the guys doing better than 14/15 other clubs, pretty consistently.

Melbourne’s pressure and JHF’s craft are the only two things notable about that first half tonight

We are tracking a lot better than your shit club has in the last 20+ years. Just **** off to Tassy already

Oh really, so what exactly have you achieved in 20 years, let's see belted on the big stage by 120, then choked in 14 and 20 when you had the chance to win, straight exit from 15 game winning streak.

Just merge with adelaide already at least they are a real afl team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jason doesn't just rack up disposals, he rips the game apart. Thats how you do it North

Sheezel is nothing to this young man

Game on the line all night and he stood up.

Just think, if North were a decent club that held on to talent, they would have beaten West Coast today with the game JHF played.

Such on it!

Such as...? mommy's boy right. Lmao, if we had him, probably would've cost us 5 extra goals with his baffoon infringements
Try googling the word "baffoon". Your English is on par with your football 'knowledge', judgement and honesty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back