Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Was waiting for the North fan club to turn up.
All five of you.

Thought you’d gone on your September holidays long ago.
To be fair ..jase did put in a pretty good effort. Not supreme effort…but it’s hard to get the ball when the other mob have it in their hands 90% of the time.

Can't believe they benched the guy who is most likely to win our B&F for the start of the game where we got completely outrun without him.

Rozee & Butters have played more than twice the amount of finals this guy has and have consistently failed, at least JHF can get the team going when he's switched on, and would honestly still be a better club captain than either of those guys at this stage.

If we don't start him in the centre square for the first bounce next week then we're not serious (Or hopefully he's just waiting out for a change in coach)

JHF can hold his head high. Worked his arse off last night but not enough of his mates came along for the ride. He's always a threat. I thought he was overrated but it's pretty fair to say this guy is going to be a gun.

He already has the 2024 brownlow in his back pocket. Remains to be seen if he'll add a premiership and Norm Smith medal this season. But as it stands he's pretty good, pretty pretty pretty good.

Can't believe they benched the guy who is most likely to win our B&F for the start of the game where we got completely outrun without him.

Rozee & Butters have played more than twice the amount of finals this guy has and have consistently failed, at least JHF can get the team going when he's switched on, and would honestly still be a better club captain than either of those guys at this stage.

If we don't start him in the centre square for the first bounce next week then we're not serious (Or hopefully he's just waiting out for a change in coach)
Did Kern address why he decided to do this with JHF?

Seems a bizarre move.

I know he's a toilet bug, but he seemed to be one of the only ones that had a dig after half time.
he had 2 touches in the 3rd qtr when he had to stand up. He had 8 in the last when the game was over. Most of his disposals were shit handballs that missed their target. His game is being so highly overrated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Scott must have been laughing his ass off in the box when JHF started on the bench in the first and second quarters. The guy absolutely torched us earlier in the season when Port beat us and to my mind, was the most likely of the 'big three' to turn the game Port's way.

Chris Scott must have been laughing his ass off in the box when JHF started on the bench in the first and second quarters. The guy absolutely torched us earlier in the season when Port beat us and to my mind, was the most likely of the 'big three' to turn the game Port's way.

Couldn’t believe that when I saw it. He was just about our only midfielder who could win a clearance. Just diabolical decision making leaving him on the bench at such key moments.

Especially to start the second when we should have been aiming to come out firing and get the lead after a very average start.

Couldn’t believe that when I saw it. He was just about our only midfielder who could win a clearance. Just diabolical decision making leaving him on the bench at such key moments.

Especially to start the second when we should have been aiming to come out firing and get the lead after a very average start.
I wondered if it's because he hasn't the tank yet to play a full game midfield?

That was unbelievable. He came off early in the second as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back