Jigsaw Puzzling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Care to link me to the puzzle group, I don’t go on fb a lot these days but I might if there is a puzzle group

The one above is from

Jigsaw Puzzle Lovers - which I seemingly wasn't in until just now. Guessing the algorithm of other posts is why I see that group

I'm in one called: Jigsaw Junkies, but it's very American in content

And as well as joining the first one mentioned, I also just joined another group called: Australian Jigsaw Puzzle Association

Thought it would be good to join an Aussie group

A few photos of recent completed puzzles

First effort trying a shaped puzzle - it did get annoying but the size variation helped

1719928213015.jpeg

And then did these two tiny ones - use of sunglasses for size comparison

They're advertised as 150 piece puzzles, and SpongeBob was definitely the easier one

I thought the NASA one wouldn't be too bad, but the multiple patterns on the tiny pieces made it a lot more difficult than I expected

IMG_5359.jpeg

And following on from them, I decided to get back into a 1000 piece puzzle - it's a second hand over and I'm surprised how much puzzle dust was in the bag after sorting. I'm used to that sort of stuff in a new puzzle, so I'm wondering if they gave up on this one I'm about to attempt

1719928397158.jpeg

Puzzle dust.

Has to be a Raven.

Blue Opal - first time doing this brand

It's the following puzzle and currently unsure how it'll impact but there's no full picture of the final image as both the front & back of the box have the image partiality covered & no poster 🙁

1719960974922.jpeg

1719961076288.jpeg

Blue Opal - first time doing this brand

It's the following puzzle and currently unsure how it'll impact but there's no full picture of the final image as both the front & back of the box have the image partiality covered & no poster 🙁

View attachment 2037281

View attachment 2037282
I’ve got one of these of Bart Simpson, hardest puzzle I’ve tried and have never come close to completing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's cool - I grew up watching them and have caught the odd episode late at night / crazy stupid early morning (😂) on Nickelodeon
I’m a huge ren and stimpy fan

We've started doing the Wasgij puzzles where the puzzle is completely different to the picture on the box. Good fun

We've started doing the Wasgij puzzles where the puzzle is completely different to the picture on the box. Good fun

When you're done, please show us the box so as to not spoil it.

Not sure if this sounds silly but, if mods on this board are jigsaw puzzlers (or dissectologists) or just do them leisurely, can we please have a pinned post about WASGIJ and Ravensburger's equivalent with regards to puzzle spoilers?

When you're done, please show us the box so as to not spoil it.

e12c59f066c9e2a319bb02ffb7d3537c.jpg

Finished this one. Was good. None of the people or stalls are the same so its a fun challenge

JVH puzzles look nasty.
That one is the kind I like. Just a wee bit big for me, I don’t have much space to use. Lots of detail but things you can look for to build it up. Colours, signs, faces, shapes, patterns. Like the Wacky World ones ($9 at Kmart 😉).

Remove this Banner Ad

Jigsaw Puzzling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back