Jimmy "10 point diver" Bartel

Remove this Banner Ad

Never seen a more blatant attempt to cheat the rules than that horrific act.
But how can you defend Bartel's actions and simultaneously condemn Thomas, when it appears less contact was made to Bartel than Thomas?

But how can you defend Bartel's actions and simultaneously condemn Thomas, when it appears less contact was made to Bartel than Thomas?
iu

Bartel = pushed
Thomas = stager

It's not difficult.
Have looked at it from a few angles and slowed it down, there was some contact in his side, but that was due to them approaching the contest from slightly different angles. Cameron Ling's view was that he had overacted and taken a dive, too, for what it's worth, and I can't see why he would have a barrow to push against Bartel (I don't either). Honestly, I think you've got the blinkers on.

That's worse than the Thomas one!.
Should get a week or 2 on the sideline for that.
Disgraceful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hardly surprising that Geelong are trying to find a new way to successfully cheat. They won 3 premierships on the back of the most successful drug cheating in Australian sporting history. Now that that door is closed, thye need a new angle.

Are you telling me they've now banned cheating?

Not what you want from the game, disgrace.

Slight elbow to the side of the ribs at best, no contact to the back region at all, embarrassing Jimmy, just embarrassing. This all i can say, almost speechless.

The amount of deflecting being done by the media ?

You could compile a series of stuff by bartel if you could br arsed

Lions game last year and the wry smile last year fot ten minutes after the game ?

Not as bad as joel corey who introduced the soccer stretcher into the game last year, nec minite belting out the team song

That was truly an astonishing effort by Bartel. I would have sworn he was tunelled the way his upper body was thrust forward but of course that wasn't the case. Whatever contact there was (if any) would have been to the lower hip region but instead its like an invisible hand gives him a mighty shove high up on the shoulder blades.

I can only assume that Bartel loves his scuba because that was a textbook dive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy "10 point diver" Bartel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back