Jimmy Toumpas.

Remove this Banner Ad

diggerdoggys1990

Debutant
Mar 31, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Toumpas will be a star! Im 100% that Toumpas will be the best player in the AFL by 5 years he may not of had many touches today but he does not miss a target. Everyone may be laughing at the dees atm but they have a big future with this kid.

Nice story mate, could've used a vampire though.
Just trying to get some postive posts for the dees as i no what it fells like to watch my team get killed everyweek. And lets be honest buddy so do you freo have had some tough years lol

Just trying to get some postive posts for the dees as i no what it fells like to watch my team get killed everyweek. And lets be honest buddy so do you freo have had some tough years lol

Touching. I'm sure all bf Demon fans feel much better tonight.

Would have a great development path if he went into a side with established, bigger bodied guns to shield him while he finds his feet.

Isn't the quickest player but smart with his ball use. Not great body on body but not many 18 year olds are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry mate if it is such a bad post why did you take the time out off your night to comment....
It's an investment, 2 minutes of my time to hopefully prevent you from clogging the main board with utter drivel in the future.

Needed to go into a place that could develop him well, Sydney or Geelong would do wonders for the kid. Somewhere where he's not forced to be throw in the deep end and where he can bide his time learning and developing.

Its abit like Hill you would think he has been " Melbourned " Hasn't done much for a pick 3 in the 2008 draft lol
At least pick a crap player to have a go back at me. Hill averaged 15 disposals in his first year and is now averaging 20 and can be a match winner. He's an outside running player with good skills so you don't need a lot of disposals to do damage.

Toumpas is averaging 7 disposals so far. Sorry if I don't see it.

Jaeger_Profile.jpg

I prefer the 3 players taken after him in this draft.
Yeah i rate Stringer Macrae and Wines but if any off them played for melbourne they would be doing it tough just lucky to be in a team thats not getting killed every week mate. Dont get me wrong Macrae is my favourite player think the kid will play 250 games plus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy Toumpas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back