Game Day JLT Game 2 v Ra Ra Tiges

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody oath. My eyes are still sore. I’ve heard it mentioned in the media but it seemed ok on tv. Completely different at the game, it’s terrible. I can’t believe they actually increased the lighting. How bad must’ve it been for the girls?

What I could make out on that portable TV of a screen from the opposite wing was that the lighting looked ok on TV but for five minutes before half time the ground lighting bloke was standing next to me cataloguing the lights that were out.

What I could make out on that portable TV of a screen from the opposite wing was that the lighting looked ok on TV but for five minutes before half time the ground lighting bloke was standing next to me cataloguing the lights that were out.
Did he say it was an “easy fix”?

Not because of poor defending? Are you actually blind?

Our defence and midfield defensive transition is a ******* shambles.

McMillan is forever guarding grass while Williams ends up getting left one out on Riewoldt. That shit has been happening for the last 4 years.

Pardon the intrusion but if it makes you feel any better our wasn't much chop ethier when we played them.

It is absolutely laughable that in 8 years as coach the club have no worked on inside 50 delivery.
Geez I feel sorry for the forwards, never given an opportunity when we just bomb it in time and time again. Honestly we are a key defenders dream match up.
Benny's 63 goals last year are worth over 100 considering the puss delivery he has to deal with on a regular basis.

Looking at our side on paper - we should be much better than the crap we dished out. We looked like a side from a lower league, despite having plenty of experience on every line.

We are miles off it. Either we played two top 4 teams or we are most definitely a bottom 4 side.

To be honest, after seeing some great signs last year before the injuries hit, I was hoping for 8-12 wins.

Right now 4-6 wins looks likely.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone truly know what style Brad is trying to emulate?

All I see out there is a giant cluster****!

No structures, no system, no skills. I’ve heard of left of centre, but if that’s his game plan then this club is ******!

I don't get to too many games in person, but left wondering this exact thing.

What is our game plan? If you only had 5 words to sum up how North want to play footy, what would those 5 words be?

Our 6 best ball users Murphy 100%, Hartung 93%, Hibberd 82%, Williams 82%, Tarrant 80%, Simpkin 80%. Our 6 worst ball users Cunnington 63%, Ziebell 58%, Vickers-Willis 57%, Dumont 57%, Zurhaar 43%, Preuss 33%.

Our 6 best ball users Murphy 100%, Hartung 93%, Hibberd 82%, Williams 82%, Tarrant 80%, Simpkin 80%. Our 6 worst ball users Cunnington 63%, Ziebell 58%, Vickers-Willis 57%, Dumont 57%, Zurhaar 43%, Preuss 33%.
So our two senior midfielders were crap with ball in hand

We are rebuilding, just relax?
I'm relaxed man, just seem to be seeing the same sh*t different year. I'd like to think I take a balanced view, but I genuinely can't come up with 5 positive words to describe The North way of playing right now.

Interested to hear how others can sum us up in 5 positive W.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day JLT Game 2 v Ra Ra Tiges

Remove this Banner Ad

Back