JMOO WAN AND DERO PRESENT: ELECTRIC BONCYBOO - MAFS VOLUME 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless you being alive benefits them in some way for their own win con? But it’s a valid point. If I wasn’t clear before, I’m not convinced you are the play, it just currently seems like the best plan we have currently.

Would you suggest we lynch Ligs or someone else entirely?
I'd go elsewhere but who I don't know. I tend to believe Ligs and leaning into a mod mistake owing to how busy they claimed to be early in the week.
Unfortunately that doesn’t really clear you. One of them could have it for all we know and are working with you…
Correct but what's the liklihood of 2 or even 3 of us being aligned? There is some 20 roles and 12 villagers. It would be slim pickings to find yourself in two pms with the same player.

Keeping opposing evil/good alive is in no way beneficial to the three of us. I threw it out there that I had the toothbrush last night in case there was evil in my lover group and to steer them away for a night at least.

I'd go elsewhere but who I don't know. I tend to believe Ligs and leaning into a mod mistake owing to how busy they claimed to be early in the week.

Correct but what's the liklihood of 2 or even 3 of us being aligned? There is some 20 roles and 12 villagers. It would be slim pickings to find yourself in two pms with the same player.

Keeping opposing evil/good alive is in no way beneficial to the three of us. I threw it out there that I had the toothbrush last night in case there was evil in my lover group and to steer them away for a night at least.
I'd normally say it can't be a mod stuff up but the playing list is wrong so 🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back