Werewolf Easter Bunny werewolf cancelled. jmoo vindicated. No Chocolates for GUH for GUH

Remove this Banner Ad

I vote The Majestic because 1) I cant tag them and 2) a very short vote post insldicates they're too busy (with killing people) to properly give a reason
I wasn't aware I needed an answer been a long day, I've no idea why you can't tag me everyone else can Lol..

I wasn't aware I needed an answer been a long day, I've no idea why you can't tag me everyone else can Lol..
I reckon its an app limitation on my phone ... but ... I need something to blame on someone ... so here we are.

Reaching Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

I just have to share. I made this today, and it was ****ing amazing:

I vote The Majestic because 1) I cant tag them and 2) a very short vote post indicates they're too busy (with killing people) to properly give a reason
Oh crap I edited this for spelling. My bad.

Grand Uncle Horace same reasons and same vote for The Majestic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, I see.

serial_thrilla.

For personal reasons.

Oh hello

Serial is not playing. Suggest you have a squizz at the list of other live players at post 3 page 1 of this thread.

I have extended the deadline until 8.30pm.

Oh hello

Serial is not playing. Suggest you have a squizz at the list of other live players at post 3 page 1 of this thread.

I have extended the deadline until 8.30pm.
Lucky for some. :$

Pickitt, because Pickitt was the first listed, and I didn't sign up for this game.

Cheers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back