Retired Joe Daniher (2020-2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello, I was wondering if travel was a factor for Joe. If so, perhaps he could be encouraged to spend a couple of nights a week in Brisbane, maybe sometimes fly out of Coolongatta rather than Brisbane for away games.
I remember as a student in Brisbane some people drove to Uni from Gold Coast on Monday's, drove back on Tuesday. Same thing Wedsnesday,Thursday. Do 4 days uni in Brisbane, only spend 2 nights a week for 26 weeks of the year that have lectures.
Footy would be similar to Uni in that respect.

Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering if travel was a factor for Joe. If so, perhaps he could be encouraged to spend a couple of nights a week in Brisbane, maybe sometimes fly out of Coolongatta rather than Brisbane for away games.
I remember as a student in Brisbane some people drove to Uni from Gold Coast on Monday's, drove back on Tuesday. Same thing Wedsnesday,Thursday. Do 4 days uni in Brisbane, only spend 2 nights a week for 26 weeks of the year that have lectures.
Footy would be similar to Uni in that respect.

I think that's basically what he did. Had some sort of apartment/unit in Bris that he used mid-week from time to time, and definitely flew in and out of the gold coast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Retired Joe Daniher (2020-2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back