Player Watch Joe Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

I concur.

I love Mitchell but I think our midfield has looked better this year when we’ve only had one of he or Pendles in there.

Crisp/Harrison/McCreery’s pace has given us another gear.
I think the emergence of HH, Beau and Sullivan for potential mid minutes put pressure on Mitchell, as does the improved inside work of Nick. Even last year Mitchell had definite weaknesses which were outweighed by his strengths (at least when he was performing). Those strengths may now be found elsewhere in more well rounded players.

I think the emergence of HH, Beau and Sullivan for potential mid minutes put pressure on Mitchell, as does the improved inside work of Nick. Even last year Mitchell had definite weaknesses which were outweighed by his strengths (at least when he was performing). Those strengths may now be found elsewhere in more well rounded players.
Whilst Mitchell is one of the players the club has specifically looked at making sure next generation players are there and ready to replace in time…… I don’t think Sullivan has passed him yet.

Ok, cool, I get it… so who makes way though?

Sullivan for De Goey
Parker for WHE
Dean for Howe
Allan for Elliott
? for McStay
? for Mitchell
Shultz for Mcstay. Yes they play different positions but with Elliot, Hill, Beau,HH and Richards we can easily drop a small. It would be between Schultz and Beau as to who drops out. Richard’s and HH need to stay in.

Apparently richards just stepped off the plane from Perth in a moon boot.
A couple who follow me on twitter tapped me on the shoulder a few mins ago and was like— did you see who was on our flight? Fly. Schultz and Joey who is in a moon boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did mention it after all
[mention]ElliottsMaggies [/mention]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I know why I missed it.. I don't usually read every post on the player's threads.

Mainly stick to injury, game previews & training threads.

Yeah I wasn’t sure what thread to post it in last night.

I know its old news by now but have to say just how shattered I am for Joe :(

He had virtually made every post a winner since that West Coast game. Seeing him play that well was arguably my highlight for the last month (hard to go past Nicks 39 coaches votes though!). Hopefully he bounces back strong and can make his case for selection in the back of the year.

I wonder if forward is Richards best position? I like him at half forward. He struck me as someone who could do wing and maybe midfield too. It's only one game but I was really impressed.

This was prophetic. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Joe Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back