Speculation Joe Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s more than fair but I think that pick goes to swans for Parker
Yup, I’ve revised my thinking since that post because Parker is looking more likely for us.

Since Richmond has a smorgasbord of late picks they won’t use, I wouldn’t mind trading our 2 and f2 for picks 6, 13, 39 and 41, if it means we can get two of Richards, Rosas, Macrae, Daniel, or Owies with the latter two picks

Hope he chooses Port, apart from Rioli at 30, our small forward stocks are terrible. Even if hes only average he wouldbe step up on what we have now.
You need to improve your forwardline. that much is clear. He would help you a great deal

Yup, I’ve revised my thinking since that post because Parker is looking more likely for us.

Since Richmond has a smorgasbord of late picks they won’t use, I wouldn’t mind trading our 2 and f2 for picks 6, 13, 39 and 41, if it means we can get two of Richards, Rosas, Macrae, Daniel, or Owies with the latter two picks
I doubt we would have any interest in your F2

I think that contract puts us in the box seat. A 3 year offer means that he either signs with us or we can at least get a good deal from Port. If he picks Port and the negotiations get towards the end of the trade period then he will probably just re-sign with Collingwood. A pick in the 70s won't cut it. Why should we fix a weakness in a good side like Port for a nothing pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Joe Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back