Joel Selwood - Snipe backfires

Remove this Banner Ad

I especially like the bit where the Snipe didn't backfire.

read the opening post poida-scat.

no mention of mrp, or suspensions.

no one really gives a shit about whether he plays the next ghey team or not.

sniped behind play, got exposed as sniper, got laid on his arse = snipe backfire.

everyone enjoyed seeing him get knocked the **** out by a hack. it was ova on the night.

read the opening post poida-scat.

no mention of mrp, or suspensions.

no one really gives a shit about whether he plays the next ghey team or not.

sniped behind play, got exposed as sniper, got laid on his arse = snipe backfire.

everyone enjoyed seeing him get knocked the **** out by a hack. it was ova on the night.

you are so mad right now. :D:thumbsu:

god i can't wait 'till your dynasty is over. this response can only be usable during a dynasty.

You forgot to stay on message. 'It is not a dynasty'

Off to the Hawks backbench you go.

You forgot to stay on message. 'It is not a dynasty'

Off to the Hawks backbench you go.

thanks for that ChappyUGay.

as far as you must suspend reality to operate happily while defending one's team long-term in the bay, eventually, somewhere very distant, the bay and reality must meet.... somewhere.

now, u still mad at 2008 *******? :D

thanks for that ChappyUGay.

as far as you must suspend reality to operate happily while defending one's team long-term in the bay, eventually, somewhere very distant, the bay and reality must meet.... somewhere.

now, u still mad at 2008 *******? :D

UGay. priceless!

Only mad that your team is too shit to ever give us a re-match.

Frustrated because Raines absolutely tagged the crap out of him tonight, best tagger in the leauge, kept him to 18 disposals. Tries to give a cheap one to Raines and gets belted by a soft fist.

Onya duckwood :)

Why do all you Geelong supporters bite back at all the jealous tall poppy f@@%^&*, really?

The whole of Australia knows he's the 2nd best midfielder in the country and one of the toughest, most courageous ball players the game has seen.

Don't respond people they're............

images

This is exactly why you're a shit poster with no respect around here.

Douche

Typically offended defensive Geelong supporter I'd say. It's a shame I don't hold the lofty title of moderator around here like yourself, and the respect that goes with it. If i was a mod this place might actually be fun!

And please don't get all Seppo on me, Aussies don't call each other douches. This is why you're a shit poster! :thumbsu::D

For such a bunch of soft *****, its ironic a Squark supporter would call themselves hardon......

48% of his happier friends would've told him it was a good idea so he agreed...

The other 52% were probably ball gagged at the time and had no say in the matter...
It's the Tassie way.

marsellus-and-butch_612x269.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why should footy fans listen to any Richmond supporters point of views on football?

Now this is a stupid comment if ever I have heard one, I have more than likely seen my team win more flags than you have with yours and we have experienced the lows as well, why would we listen to a bandwagoner like yourself is the real question :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Joel Selwood - Snipe backfires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back