Joel Selwood - Snipe backfires

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved Luke Darcy's description of the incident. Claims Raines threw a roudhouse. What a tool. Both should get two weeks each i reckon. Selwood had a fair over reaction to how hard the hit really was. I haven't seen a dive as big as that since Lloyd.

Obviously missed Nahas and Vickery against us then.

So there was an off the ball altercation and now you're all up' n about over it..?

lol, back in your box, desperado, haven't you got more important things going on today, like watching your own club for example..???

Why would he want to go and watch that rabble?

It just goes to show it is better to be a weak ass bitch, throw a girly punch and then take a dive when the opposition retaliates than to take a punch (even a girly one) and retaliate back ........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JOEL SELWOOD = OWNED All you Bay13 Flogs.

trolled son.

ALL that Shewood "Owes" is a handbag, a vagina and a 1 piece swinsuit after the girly slap she threw and the dive she took.

Shewood is seriously becoming the next Ballantyne after her ducking, slapping and diving antics of late. I just hope it doesn't hurt her standing within the game as a previously tough player ...........

Raines has come out ahead in this, he has shown to every one that Selwood is as much of a coward as we all thought and has a jaw made of pure glass.

Lol at a failmantle flog bringing up cowards & glass jaws with toilethounds like Ballantyne & Crowley running out every week.
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Hard to see your moral victory improving Andrew Raines' life considering he's a useless footballer, a substandard tagger and he's gone from one basketcase to another. Not to mention he got sucked in by a little tap and gets a holiday for a decent whack.

ALL that Shewood "Owes" is a handbag, a vagina and a 1 piece swinsuit after the girly slap she threw and the dive she took.

Shewood is seriously becoming the next Ballantyne after her ducking, slapping and diving antics of late. I just hope it doesn't hurt her standing within the game as a previously tough player ...........

Chris Judd Eye Gouging Board.

u so mad right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Joel Selwood - Snipe backfires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back