Coach John Longmire - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would you even bring in as coach, anyway? Would you go with the succession plan and go for Cox or somebody different?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez if that Wicks incident is the catalyst for their recent form then they really are a group of pea hearted, soft campaigners. If Wicks is the issue then drop him and trade him at the end of the season. Premiership glory on the line and they are worried about some fluzey. **** me.

Geez if that Wicks incident is the catalyst for their recent form then they really are a group of pea hearted, soft campaigners. If Wicks is the issue then drop him and trade him at the end of the season. Premiership glory on the line and they are worried about some fluzey. **** me.
Why Wicks? The senior player whose form has been poor for some time should also be axed. Problem is the senior player has a long term deal.

Why Wicks? The senior player whose form has been poor for some time should also be axed. Problem is the senior player has a long term deal.
I am saying if he is the issue of the whole problem that has supposedly divided the playing group. I doubt that's the reason for our recent form as it happened before our winning streak. But if he is the divider then **** him off.

Wicks isn't the problem with the team. We have much bigger problems.

But his continual selection over Parker, Sheldrick, and Cleary is symptomatic of the arrogance that I think has become an issue since the bye.

Its such a incredibily minor incident to derail anything Rohan didnt destroy the GFC.
Well let's just say the no dickhead policy at our club, if it ever existed, is dead and gone.

Means that any molehill can be made into a mountain rather easily.

And no I'm not just talking about the Wicks thing, which is old news now.

Well let's just say the no dickhead policy at our club, if it ever existed, is dead and gone.

Means that any molehill can be made into a mountain rather easily.

And no I'm not just talking about the Wicks thing, which is old news now.

Yer well fractures are gonna happen in such a environment its up to the leaders (Mills lol) to sort it out

Maybe it isn't to do with that incident but what that incident represents. A group that is too susceptible to things fracturing the playing group.
1+1=75

Yer well fractures are gonna happen in such a environment its up to the leaders (Mills lol) to sort it out
Yep, I don’t think there are fractures, I think the team is running out of belief. This needs a player led correction. The leaders in the playing group need to get the group together sans everyone else and deliver some truths, take their own accountabilities and make commitments with each other. Whilst the coaching group is not performing, the players need to lead the recovery. If the group is mature enough, they can do it. Whilst this year is looking like an inevitable end, it’s setting more groundwork for years following that needs to be addressed by setting some standards now.

This to me is an between the ears issue

Newsflah-Every playing group had players in it that others dislike. It’s never changing, regardless of what we think….they can still align to a common goal though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach John Longmire - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back