Official Club Stuff John Nicholls Medal 2024 - Sun Oct 6 @ Crown Palladium

Remove this Banner Ad

Been thinking what is the widest gap someone has won the JNM by from second place? You would think that Crippa will go very close tonight.

Tonight will be his fifth JNM, and he will join John Nicholls with the most of any player in our history.

Been thinking what is the widest gap someone has won the JNM by from second place? You would think that Crippa will go very close tonight.

Tonight will be his fifth JNM, and he will join John Nicholls with the most of any player in our history.

Are you referring to The Patrick Cripps medal ? ..or PCM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you referring to The Patrick Cripps medal ? ..or PCM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’ll be next year when Crippa wins his 6th and John Nicholls joins him on stage and insists that the club change the name of the medal to the Patrick Cripps medal.

That’ll be next year when Crippa wins his 6th and John Nicholls joins him on stage and insists that the club change the name of the medal to the Patrick Cripps medal.

"Win a premiership first kid."

"Win a premiership first kid."

Well, that's sort of out of his hands isn't it?

I mean, what more could the guy have done thus far? It's just unfortunate for him, he's not surrounded by teams as strong as our 70's, 80's and early-mid 90's sides were.

He's pretty much single handedly carried our midfield since Judd retired aside from a few cameos appearances.

Hopefully this acts as a sting of embarrassment for the rest of the playing group. Fact Cripps polled so many votes in the Brownlow compared to the rest tells a story.

What’s the solution? Tell Crippa to be less great? :p

1st: Patrick Cripps
2nd: Jacob Weitering
3rd: Harry McKay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club thanked the services of Andrew Russell and Rohan Hattotuwa (Medical Services Manager at Carlton)

I didn't know Rohan was leaving. This is welcomed news. Both HPM and MSM starting anew in 2025.

We needed a reset in both.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff John Nicholls Medal 2024 - Sun Oct 6 @ Crown Palladium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back