Joke Watts getting a bath!

Remove this Banner Ad

sick of hawthorn supporters bragging you guys have the best list yet your arrogance has turned you into the most inconsistent side for the past 5 years. Jack Gunston will never be half the player jack watts will be! And we don't gift watts games he got dropped a few weeks ago then earnt his easy back into the side

Hey flog is it school holidays already ?

Don't reckon any of us would know about that. Why don't you tell us.

Post another wall of shrieking text with the details, we're all keenly interested ;)

Don't reckon any of us would know about that. Why don't you tell us.

Post another wall of shrieking text with the details, we're all keenly interested ;)

Cute watching melgorne supporters helping each other out on the bay. I'm sure by liking each others comments it must be so reassuring for you all in believing hack will eventually come good :)
Unfortunately for me I'm dealing with a premature obsessive watts fan who wets himself when joke doesn't stuff up on that rare occasion and a pre pubescent teenager with disgusting grammar on his school vacation ...:(

Cute watching melgorne supporters helping each other out on the bay. I'm sure by liking each others comments it must be so reassuring for you all in believing hack will eventually come good :)
Unfortunately for me I'm dealing with a premature obsessive watts fan who wets himself when joke doesn't stuff up on that rare occasion and a pre pubescent teenager with disgusting grammar on his school vacation ...:(

Since we're making assumptions about what each other does and for the record I finished school, I bet your some low life flog who sits on his ass all day and has nothing better to do than troll bigfooty. Comment on the footy i would still like a response to my original post you keyboard warrior. And youre just jealous you don't have anyone from hawthorn backing you up cause all your arguments are ridiculous. Dees stil together mate

He is a proven multi flog ... Probably just supporting his other alias :eek::eek::eek:

I laugh at how I'm the one who is angry and mad and in denial yet seem to manage without the ramblings of a mad man and 10000 gifs per post ...

Why are you so angry, dear heart, that you think of me each day, see me everywhere and in everything, and try to convince yourself that every poster who causes you to have such teary outbursts must also be me? Why such rage and such paranoia? Inquring minds want to know.

It is unrequited love, isn't it.

Are you unhappy that I spurn your romantic advances towards me, Jady? Is the loneliness getting to you? Being such a pariah amongst your own club's supporters can't ever help your mood overly much.

Have you considered looking for love online. You could put up an ad on a dating site - something along the lines of "humourless and mentally fragile Jeff Kennett groupie with emotional issues about Fitzroy, Melbourne and gifs seeks like-minded soul for shoulder to cry on" :)

And you're just jealous you don't have anyone from hawthorn backing you up cause all your arguments are ridiculous.

Not quite mate, there is one. And he's clearly just as upset about it :eek:

Since we're making assumptions about what each other does and for the record I finished school, I bet your some low life flog who sits on his arse all day and has nothing better to do than troll bigfooty. Comment on the footy i would still like a response to my original post you keyboard warrior. And youre just jealous you don't have anyone from hawthorn backing you up cause all your arguments are ridiculous. Dees stil together mate

You mean the other 98% of posters ITT stating that Watts is a ****en hack aren't good enough back up for you? :confused::oops:

Back to your cave you dribbling troglodyte. :oops::thumbsu:

You mean the other 98% of posters ITT stating that Watts is a ****en hack aren't good enough back up for you? :confused::oops:

Back to your cave you dribbling troglodyte. :oops::thumbsu:

Every hawthorn supporter would take watts over Gunston in a heartbeat. And since we're talking about great forward draftees how's Mitch thorp going ?

And since we're talking about great forward draftees how's Mitch thorp going ?

Hey, I told you not to mention it!

I did once, but I thought I got away with it alright
TviJf.gif

Every hawthorn supporter would take watts over Gunston in a heartbeat.
Er, no they wouldn't. Quite frankly he'd struggle to get rookie listed at GWS. :oops:

And since we're talking about great forward draftees how's Mitch thorp going ?

All clubs have an off choice or 2 in the draft, but:

Scully
Trengove
Blease
Sylvia
Watts
Morton

Horrible recruiting from a rabble of an organisation. :oops::thumbsu:

^ If only he was running recruitment and match-day strategy at Hawthorn, we might've had half a chance against them this year :(

Probably wouldn't even recognise the last five players on that list if they stepped over him on the street, I'll bet...

^ If only he was running recruitment and match-day strategy at Hawthorn, we might've had half a chance against them this year :(

Probably wouldn't even recognise the last five players on that list if they stepped over him on the street, I'll bet...

You see Wonnateary, this is precisely the problem with the Melbourne Football Club.

Officials and supporters stoically support the decisions made onfield for the Dee's. No one within the organisation has neither the brains nor the guts to stand up and say "we've ****ed up our recruiting horribly over the past few years". Instead their supporters (albeit turncoats) such as yourself applaud the first few decent games you have seen out of a number 1 draft pick in over three seasons, who was drafted as a KPF prospect, but is now running out of the back pocket.

It doesn't matter how many cheesy gifs, emoticons or shitty shoops you post Wonnateary, nothing will change the fact that Melbourne are currently 1-10.

Good luck with that. :oops::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You see Wonaeamirri33, this is precisely the problem with the Melbourne Football Club.

The fact you probably wouldn't recognise these players if they stepped over you on the street is our problem?

Is my being a Fitzroy supporter somehow the reason why your ignorance, poor literacy and derelict state of being is our problem. Maybe it's because you don't like me putting a gif in some posts.

Your argument intrigues me. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter :)

This was a remarkably strong followup. My hat off to you :thumbsu:

The fact you probably wouldn't recognise these players if they stepped over you on the street is our problem?

Entirely disregarded the rest of my post.:oops:

Where's a shitty jpeg of a guy with his head in the sand when you need one? :confused::oops:

Yep, that's it, keep crying about me, then your argument will make sense. I promise :eek:

Is my being a Fitzroy supporter somehow the reason why your ignorance, poor literacy and derelict state of being is our problem. Maybe it's because you don't like me putting a gif in some posts.

What is that, 4 edits now? :confused::oops:

Owing to the fact your post was sufficiently forgettable that I didn't notice it properly until a couple of scans through the page :oops:

Everyone deserves at least some courtesy :thumbsu:

LOL... he still thinks he's made me angry.

Give the online dating a whirl son, it could cure your lonely heart forever :thumbsu:

You see Wonnateary, this is precisely the problem with the Melbourne Football Club.

Officials and supporters stoically support the decisions made onfield for the Dee's. No one within the organisation has neither the brains nor the guts to stand up and say "we've ****** up our recruiting horribly over the past few years". Instead their supporters (albeit turncoats) such as yourself applaud the first few decent games you have seen out of a number 1 draft pick in over three seasons, who was drafted as a KPF prospect, but is now running out of the back pocket.

It doesn't matter how many cheesy gifs, emoticons or shitty shoops you post Wonnateary, nothing will change the fact that Melbourne are currently 1-10.

Good luck with that. :oops::thumbsu:

you recruited clangermakers and you think he is improving lol

I reckon Jack Watts will literally shit himself this weekend when the man mountain that is Jonno Patton makes a lead in his general direction...

Will be good to see if Jacquie picks up some tips on how a KPF number one pick should start their career

Hate to bring some sanity to this thread, but let's lay everything out as it actually is. . .

Yes, I think Melbourne fans should be disappointed with how Watts has gone up to now. When he was drafted he supposed to turn into the power forward that we were going to be missing with the retirement of Neitz and, to a lesser extent, Robbo. He hasn’t fulfilled that brief and has recently been sent back to defence – possibly In the hope that he may learn more about playing as forward from having to do battle with them in opposition each week.

Ok, it would have been nice if we had taken NicNat with our #1, but we didn’t need a project ruckman. Daniel Rich? Nah, we were ok for midfielders, we needed a big forward and it was widely felt throughout the media/clubs that Watts was the best bet. Would any other team have taken anybody else in the same position? Oh, no, according to all the flogs on here, their teams never have made such a recruiting error. Let me throw some names at you – Kruezer, Gibbs, Fraser, Headland, Waterhouse, Gaspar, Banik, Lounder (seriously WTF?).

Cast your eye over some of these fricken superstars from the first round of picks in 2009: #7 Brad Sheppard WC, #9 Andrew Moore PA, #10 Jake Melksham Ess, #15 Christian Howard WB. Yeah, they’re all tearing it up big time. Collingwood, the doyens of recruitment, had to wait until pick #31 of the 2007 draft to have their first crack and used it on John McCarthy – played 10 games for them. They then had pick #47 and squandered it on Toby Thoolen. That was a stellar draft for them, wasn’t it?

Regardless, JW is still a good kick, has good hands, good vision and is only 21, and will likely turn out to be a very solid player. Melbourne have some spud players who've gotta be shown the door, but JW isn't one of them yet. So what’s the real reason that you flogs are all hanging on his every move just so you can sink the boots in whenever he’s less than BOG?

Remove this Banner Ad

Joke Watts getting a bath!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back