Unrestricted Free Agent Josh Battle [UFA 2024] “Make me a Hawk”

Remove this Banner Ad

I just saw Battle in a restaurant in Bayside and asked if he was coming to the hawks. He laughed and winked at me, then grabbed me by the hair, dragged me into the toilet and did unspeakable things to me, all while
whispering ‘go the mighties’ over and over in my ear. Make of that what you will.
Sounds like you had a battle on your hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prepared to have egg on my face but I still don't believe for a second that he will stay.

SOS will be ruthless and any opportunity to get a high pick - especially via free agency compensation - will be accepted with gratitude.
There's a bit of a difference between "be aggressive at the draft/trade table" and "boot a valuable player out the door", though...

There's a bit of a difference between "be aggressive at the draft/trade table" and "boot a valuable player out the door", though...

Sure, but it's all a means to an end to Silvagni.

26 year old good footballer vs a potential top 5 pick for a side undergoing a rebuild.

The choice is an easy one for SOS.

Hawks targetting barass clearly suggests they have cooled on battle...

Would be very good to get both but is battle a genuine key position player?

Hawks targetting barass clearly suggests they have cooled on battle...

Would be very good to get both but is battle a genuine key position player?
Nahhh I think we are just greedy

Battle, Barrass, Frost/Scrimshaw/Hardwick & Sicily. Will be quite a backline. They need to free up Sicily so he can be free in the backline like Stewart was at Geelong.

I wonder if Battle will be paid enough to be band 1 though.

Battle, Barrass, Frost/Scrimshaw/Hardwick & Sicily. Will be quite a backline. They need to free up Sicily so he can be free in the backline like Stewart was at Geelong.

I wonder if Battle will be paid enough to be band 1 though.
if he was a norf player 800k should do it,as he is a saint 900k makes me nervous & though i dont want him(Thomas),that is why the saints are forced to look outside the box at the likes of TT

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Josh Battle [UFA 2024] “Make me a Hawk”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back