Player Watch Josh Carmichael

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel sorry for the kid.

Can’t play the game anymore… and didn’t make any real money from his time in the AFL system to set him up post football

Was talented. Remember that elite kick to Elliot late in that game. Could also find the goals.

Thought lipinski’s arrival probably took up some of Carmichael’s opportunities at senior level… as Lipinski could do similar things but had a better tank.

Good luck to the kid post football

I'm assuming Chrispiesssss passed out when he heard the news
WE GOT MY BOY!!! I watched his Sanfl games and he was a standout. He outplayed Matt Crouch.

We have ourselves a star. Bookmark this.

I remember being so excited when we got him! I watched him through the SANFL that year.

I remember him also being influential in our crazy runs of games in 2022.

Will miss you Carmy! 😭

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the best Carmy.

I need to stop picking favourite up and coming players.

Carmy, Kirby, Chad Rintoul....

Such a shame, he looked pretty good when we drafted him. You’d think with all the injuries we’ve had this year, that he possibly could’ve gotten an opportunity in the seniors? if it wasn’t for his concussion's. Like Murphy, i’m glad he’s retired instead of causing further damage to his long-term health.

If there’s one moment I remember, it’s the game against Essendon (2022) where he kicked two crucial goals in the last quarter as the sub. Most people remember Jamie’s goal, however Carmichael was crucial in helping us win that game.

Looked like he was starting to understand his game more and as a result was finding his best footy earlier this year. Was giving the ball off at the right time instead of just relying on strength to burst through the opposition. Like Murphy I’m glad the club gave him time to make the decision to retire

Red Wine Good Luck GIF by Prime Video Canada

Player Watch Josh Carmichael

Remove this Banner Ad

Back