Josh Fraser

Remove this Banner Ad

prankster_bateman said:
Collingwood have to be kidding themselves if they are trying to talk up an injury riddled ruckman.

Sorry to offend anyone here but is it just me or can any of you detect some cocky behaviour coming from Collingwood?
I read the article you referred to... I can't detect anything even remotely "cocky" about it at all. There don't seem to be any rash predictions, just fairly reserved, sensible comments about what the season ahead may hold. Is that considered "cocky" nowadays? :confused:

prankster_bateman said:
No. That's where you are wrong again. It is the media and the journalists who write stuff up like this that makes you upset.

He's played 24 games in three years and still you are considering persisting with him.

Dud.

fraser to start 2006 as no 1 ruckman changing with richards in fwd pocket, both should get among the goals to.

hey ********ster bateman, when you lose spider everett and you have to rely on that other backup ruckman of yours you will understand the importance of having a good couple of talls, now ******** off back to glen fairy

manassa said:
hey ********ster bateman, when you lose spider everett and you have to rely on that other backup ruckman of yours you will understand the importance of having a good couple of talls, now ******** off back to glen fairy
Well put. :D

We all remember what a fully fit Fraser did to Spider in their last encounter. Some Hawthorn supporters have not forgiven Josh for turning 'Old Pete' into his beeatch. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Fraser

Remove this Banner Ad

Back