Remove this Banner Ad

demonboy13

Team Captain
Mar 5, 2007
Lockridge
AFL Club
Melbourne
Whats been going on with Josh Fraser?
i went to the first NAB match against the Eagles and he looked great and i said to my stepdad that he could finally have a real breakout season

he has missed the last 2 practice matches and it was mentioned by one of the commentators on friday night that he may be in doubt for round one....is he a definite to play or whats the go?

I haven't been following things all that closely but I just think his body is pretty wrecked, just general wear and tear.

I think if you had Josh give you his honest opinion of our coach it wouldn't be all too favourable given the amount of stress his body was made to be put through in the early stages of his career.

surely he still has a couple of years in him?

he is quite fit and still very effective around the ground, in the ruck, and up forward

is he playing round one??

His value to the team is FAR FAR FAR greater than market value.

That scenario would never, ever eventuate unless the Fremantle of 2006 come out, and even they probably wouldn't be able to offer up an appropriate deal.

Whats been going on with Josh Fraser?
i went to the first NAB match against the Eagles and he looked great and i said to my stepdad that he could finally have a real breakout season

he has missed the last 2 practice matches and it was mentioned by one of the commentators on friday night that he may be in doubt for round one....is he a definite to play or whats the go?

I would be looking for other options for your Dream Team ... I am.

Honestly thought he was great value too.

His value to the team is FAR FAR FAR greater than market value.

That scenario would never, ever eventuate unless the Fremantle of 2006 come out, and even they probably wouldn't be able to offer up an appropriate deal.
Palmer, Hille and 2 late draft picks, for Fraser, Johnson, and our 1st and 4th picks 2009.
We pick up a future ruckman with the final draft selection (gained from Freo), who stars in his first year at the club.
Sounds like a Freo deal to me!!!!

he should be back round 3

is this fair dinkum??

I also have been very keen on him in DT and SC. He looked super pre-season.

I'm starting to get very frustrated with Josh. He started last year well then hurt his knee....then he came back but missed crunch games in the finals. He missed the crunch game in 07 against Geelong in the prelim. He basically withdrew himself due to his chronic back issues.

Seems he keeps missing the finals. Missed the NAB cup final this year again with injury.

I know it's not his fault he keeps getting injured....but i'm starting to wonder whether it is just that he cannot play through pain or that his body is just not up to it.

Perhaps we destroyed him as a kid by making him number 1 ruck straight away.

this just came to my head would we ever trade him for a decent deal

If a Good Deal for him Say a 1st Round Draft Pick or Another 1st String Ruckman then I say do the Trade becasue Fraser seems like he is going Backwards

Perhaps we destroyed him as a kid by making him number 1 ruck straight away.

I agree, good example is Peter Moore we started him at FF then put him in the Ruck where he won a Brownlow and we should of done that with Fraser

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think he is going backwards.

Last year before hurting his knee he was in career best form. During the NAB cup he seems to be back to his best.

He didn't play the last two matches of the NAB cup but I'm not convinced that wasn't a precautionary move as well as to give Wood and the Bear some games early.

Can someone confirm with me that he is in fact actually injured?

I was also keen on him for my DT. No one misses 2 weeks with wear and tear and then is in doubt for round one. Collingwood are hiding something about him and his injury...

I was also keen on him for my DT. No one misses 2 weeks with wear and tear and then is in doubt for round one. Collingwood are hiding something about him and his injury...

Well we won't miss him Heaps, Crows ruck are Okay but nothing Special then we play the Dees and Well Enough Said

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Fraser?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back