Josh Fraser

Remove this Banner Ad

As soon as he went out for a week, we lost. I'm blaming his absence until proven wrong.

ditto.. no coincidence that the doggies almost overran us when he was ff in the last.. ive always been a critic of big josh.. he is vital to our teams success..

ditto.. no coincidence that the doggies almost overran us when he was ff in the last.. ive always been a critic of big josh.. he is vital to our teams success..
Not so sure - they were already dominating for the 1st 8 or so minutes b4 he went off.

but still, given the alternatives he is extremely important.

... ive always been a critic of big josh.. he is vital to our teams success..
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense!

If you're one of those "Josh always gets injured before big games" conspiracy theorists, despite the fact he has an outstanding big game performance record, I'd like to see his games played and games missed relative to someone like Didak.

I reckon Josh cops a bum steer because he's borderline irreplaceable due to us not drafting a genuine ruckman. Sorry, correction, us recruiting one and the choosing to play a can of spam as ruck "support".

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense!

If you're one of those "Josh always gets injured before big games" conspiracy theorists, despite the fact he has an outstanding big game performance record, I'd like to see his games played and games missed relative to someone like Didak.

I reckon Josh cops a bum steer because he's borderline irreplaceable due to us not drafting a genuine ruckman. Sorry, correction, us recruiting one and the choosing to play a can of spam as ruck "support".

no i dont subscribe to any josh frazer conspiracy theories..
maybe i should of added a but... im a critic because i believe he is a player, who at his best, is way above average.... my only concern with josh is that he doesnt play at his best often enough, be it through support, form or injury...

josh imo is more than good enough to win a brownlow...

josh imo is more than good enough to win a brownlow...

Don't know about that one, look at the names who are likely in contention for the brownlow, Josh isn't as good as these players even when playing his best.

I also think Josh is very important to the team given that he is irreplaceable at the moment, although I have been a big critic of him due to not playing as well as he could.

He is they key to our side with him out we are practically always going to lose we definetly need him back this week should be a tough game against carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard is only 50-50 chance of playing.
Nathan Brown may miss but Presti might play.

LOL.
Very agnostic post.
Not really sure but keeping an open mind on everything...:D

A poster on another board made mention that Fraser will at least miss another 2, and if he doesn't improve in that time he will require surgery.

It'll be interesting to see what happens at training tomorrow morning.

MM said on radio last week Josh was very very close and should only miss one, now if we are not being lied to again and unless hes been run over by a Mac Truck he plays this week.

A poster on nick's said he received a twitter from Collingwood saying he is having surgery and will miss 2-3.:confused:

That's ok if true, because I had heard it would be season ending.

I am concerned about this - it sounds like the same injury he sustained in the State game last year, and that basically stuffed up the remainder of his season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Fraser

Remove this Banner Ad

Back