Josh Rachele - "The Victorian"

Remove this Banner Ad

because Duursma was / will be the better player

We should take your opinion with a grain of salt, when you asked the Hawthorn and North youth thread to be closed because you thought North had much better youth at the start of the year, or even when you thought that North were due for a dynasty by this year, and anyone that questioned you that North would struggle to make finals this year by rebutting that they were a much better chance to make finals than Hawthorn.

How did Duursma go this year? 1.3 shots per game vs 3.2 shots by Watson. He's not even playing this week, because he's already done a shoulder. Tell me how he'll be better?

We should take your opinion with a grain of salt, when you asked the Hawthorn and North youth thread to be closed because you thought North had much better youth at the start of the year, or even when you thought that North were due for a dynasty by this year, and anyone that questioned you that North would struggle to make finals this year by rebutting that they were a much better chance to make finals than Hawthorn.

How did Duursma go this year? 1.3 shots per game vs 3.2 shots by Watson. He's not even playing this week, because he's already done a shoulder. Tell me how he'll be better?
You want to judge a draft "win" after just one year? LOL!

We do have the better youth. Our first, second and third year kids as a collective are a better haul than what the Hawks picked up in the same time. To suggest otherwise would be stupid.
Hawks have won more games and done better during that time, because their collective of players aged 21+ are better than ours.

We do have the better youth. Our first, second and third year kids as a collective are a better haul than what the Hawks picked up in the same time. To suggest otherwise would be stupid.
Hawks have won more games and done better during that time, because their collective of players aged 21+ are better than ours.

Yep. You do it after one game.

Either way I thought Watson would be better than both North's picks, this year proved it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think so Stroker.

Nick Watson board.

Alex Neal-Bullen wants to go back to SA, so a straight swap for Rackele makes a lot of sense for both teams.

ANB would be a great addition to the Crows, hard worker, tough, one of the best endurance runners and tacklers in the league, leads by example, 27 years old, and should have 4-5 good years left.

The biggest issue would be Melbourne's culture - If Rachele has already got a bit of a discipline problem, imagine what he would be like spending after spending his preseason on a bender with Simon Goodwin!

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Rachele - "The Victorian"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back