Josh Rachele - "The Victorian"

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, so every time a club drops/suspends a player that automatically means they’re gone?

I’ll say again, I wouldn’t rule out Josh asking to be traded, but we aren’t pushing him out. As long as Josh wants to stay and isn’t injured I guarantee you he plays in round one.

Revisit this in March next year and we’ll see who was right.

And again, still haven’t addressed why you disagreed with my post about Rach’s quality that was simply stats.
I laughed at the mental gymnastics you were doing to say that a clearly incorrect post was actually correct - you made a goose of yourself. Your "stats" were an answer to a complete different statement, but you had to pipe in for some reason.

Glad you asked??

I laughed at the mental gymnastics you were doing to say that a clearly incorrect post was actually correct - you made a goose of yourself. Your "stats" were an answer to a complete different statement, but you had to pipe in for some reason.

Glad you asked??
Pretty fair comment to say that a player being dropped for disciplinary reasons isn't on the outer. Whether it was for "not meeting team standards (whatever tf they are/were)" or "mouthing off in the media"

Is hardly comparable to a player who has been disciplined and is on the outer and for example has been busted with drugs, failed drug test/s, a sexual predator, domestic violence, any of a plethora of possible alcohol related indiscretions etc

Last edited:
Pretty fair comment to say that a player being dropped for disciplinary reasons isn't on the outer. Whether it was for "not meeting team standards (whatever tf they are/were)" or "mouthing off in the media"

Is hardly comparable to a player who has been disciplined and is on the outer and for example has been busted with drugs, failed drug test/s, a sexual predator, domestic violence, any of a plethora of possible alcohol related indiscretions etc
Two points;

1) Seems you are responding to the wrong post and maybe you should read the thread before you sub yourself in and try to get involved.

2) If we can pretend you are responding to the correct post, you are saying that a player dropped for disciplinary reasons is different to a player who had been disciplined. In what world does that make any sense??

You're cooked champ.

Two points;

1) Seems you are responding to the wrong post and maybe you should read the thread before you sub yourself in and try to get involved.

2) If we can pretend you are responding to the correct post, you are saying that a player dropped for disciplinary reasons is different to a player who had been disciplined. In what world does that make any sense??

You're cooked champ.
No .. I was pointing that just because a player was disciplined, doesn't correlate with said player being on "the outer"

Lol .. you champed me 😂

Was deserving of a solid champing. Coming of the long runup but quoting the wrong post is amateur hour and almost deserving of a spell on the sidelines.
I was really just following your train of thought at that point

However, if it makes you feel better, here you go :thumbsu:

"Not on the outer" - he just got dropped for disciplinary reasons, that's on the outer.

Log off champ, you're cooked.

"Not on the outer" - he just got dropped for disciplinary reasons, that's on the outer.

Log off champ, you're cooked.

You should consider taking your own unsolicited advice friend

I was really just following your train of thought at that point

However, if it makes you feel better, here you go :thumbsu:

You should consider taking your own unsolicited advice friend
1724731791271.png

Glad you asked??

I was suggesting that the original poster had simply made an error and said small forward and not forward in general.

Check your goal kicker stats all the boys picked in the FF line all have kicked more goals.

I presume he’s referring to small forwards.

Of which none have kicked more goals or had more assists than Rach and only two had more score involvements.

The stats were provided to support the claim that Rach is one of, if not the best young small forwards (the part you have not addressed) and therefore worth significantly more than a 28 year old role player in ANB.

Youre the one making the claim that we are forcing Rach out, something there is no evidence of, and suggesting ridiculous trades, yet I’m the one that’s cooked?

Is this the same Rachele that Adelaide dropped on the weekend? The one the entire club hung out to dry and made look like an undisciplined fool?
That one??

Yeah, sure looks like the club loves him, and I'm sure he is stoked to be there.

Throw in a draft pick as well when he walks and Adelaide comes begging for ANB.
You actually have no idea what you are talking about. Yes he was dropped. And what did he say in the days following his dropping publically? Hey? Come on..........I'm waiting...........

And also..........no-one is coming begging for Neal Bullen. He wants out ya clown. Gee you're really clutching at straws hey!?

I was suggesting that the original poster had simply made an error and said small forward and not forward in general.

The stats were provided to support the claim that Rach is one of, if not the best young small forwards (the part you have not addressed) and therefore worth significantly more than a 28 year old role player in ANB.

Youre the one making the claim that we are forcing Rach out, something there is no evidence of, and suggesting ridiculous trades, yet I’m the one that’s cooked?
You made up bullsh1t to try and correct an incorrect post. It wasn't even your post. Not sure why you thought you had to come in and make sh1t up, but you made an idiot of yourself.

You actually have no idea what you are talking about. Yes he was dropped. And what did he say in the days following his dropping publically? Hey? Come on..........I'm waiting...........

And also..........no-one is coming begging for Neal Bullen. He wants out ya clown. Gee you're really clutching at straws hey!?
The club has him on the outer, and he will want out. Wipe your tears and get a grip.

You made up bullsh1t to try and correct an incorrect post. It wasn't even your post. Not sure why you thought you had to come in and make sh1t up, but you made an idiot of yourself.

I’m not sure how I “made up bullshit”.

Rach is clearly not the leading goal scorer amongst 22 and unders so that post was an obvious error.

I made the assumption, probably a fair one, that the original poster most likely meant to say most goals amongst 22 and under small forwards, which would be correct.

Not sure why you feel the need to be such an arseh*le about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. I would be more worried about what players you will have left than thinking about the Crows list.
Your list is shite. Your culture is very questionable and I note that you have the temerity on the JHF thread to comment that the Port list is ageing., which it is not by the way. If I were you I would be more concerned with what is going on in your own backyard and at least if you are going to enter into commentary about another clubs list at least get your facts right.

I’m not sure how I “made up bullshit”.

Rach is clearly not the leading goal scorer amongst 22 and unders so that post was an obvious error.

I made the assumption, probably a fair one, that the original poster most likely meant to say most goals amongst 22 and under small forwards, which would be correct.

Not sure why you feel the need to be such an arseh*le about it.
Just stop digging. It's getting really embarrassing for you.

Just stop digging. It's getting really embarrassing for you.

Again, not actually addressing the things I’ve said just shows you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Tell me again why you think the leading goal kicker, goal assists, and third leading score involvements player amongst young small forwards is worth the same as a 28 year old role player

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Rachele - "The Victorian"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back