Game Day JOY DIVISION: pre-season mode Geelong vs Umpires Best Boyfriends

Remove this Banner Ad

Rohan out

nuclear explosion GIF

Load up on Saints
Its basically an EF for Cats so smart decision based on his finals record

Geelong are officially out of finals contention if the Saints win tonight and the Swans beat West Horsham at Moron Oval (both scenarios very likely to happen at this stage).

Control your boner Triggering Tiger it may well be a night of massive celebrations for both of us, old friend !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes chefmeister/HAPPY BUDDHA/cryosleep/HAPPY CHEFFY et al, I am talking to all of you

7 times in a row no less 😂

There's a lot going on and no Saints in the Bay :(

Not sure why you think I'm someone else - but I appreciate whoever it is broke your brain enough that you're still thinking about them

I think we play the Saints. Can’t remember, all the minnows blend with one another.

Time for the mighty Cats to get their season started.

Ratings will be down thanks to Rossball I’m surprised he hasn’t been excommunicated by the ALF.

Love will tear up our tarps, again

Cats to win 49-31
Chris Scott she's lost control again

Should be 10 goals up but we have a bunch of useless campaigners who shit themselves when they have a shot at goal.

I could have nailed most of those shots and I was a rugby player that only played footy part time at school.

Because your Bennies are always the most transparently obvious in the history of the Bay 😂 You just can’t help yourself :$

But I'm not who you think I am? I realise you're dumb enough to dump your personal details on a public forum, but surely you're not that dumb?

Should be 10 goals up but we have a bunch of useless campaigners who s**t themselves when they have a shot at goal.

I could have nailed most of those shots and I was a rugby player that only played footy part time at school.

The umpires? they don't kick goals, friend :(

Chris Scott - Isolation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day JOY DIVISION: pre-season mode Geelong vs Umpires Best Boyfriends

Remove this Banner Ad

Back