Judd Announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is it the Richmond supporters are so stupid!!!!!

First off before you all say that I am a Carlton supporter (which I am) I actually don't care either way if Judd comes to Carlton or we keep picks 1, 3 & 20.

Regardless of where Judd ends up you seem so excited about a person who doesn't even want to go to your club.

Even if you somehow get his services it will cost you $2 million in year 1 for a player that won't even have his heart in it.

If I was a Richmond supporter I would be extremely worried about this.

Your best win out of this situation would be to strike a deal with Carlton for pick 3 & maybe even 20 and let him bypass you in PSD. You would get a amazing wealth of talent with picks 2 and 3.
You just don't get it.

Funny stuff

First off before you all say that I am a Carlton supporter (which I am) I actually don't care either way if Judd comes to Carlton or we keep picks 1, 3 & 20.

Regardless of where Judd ends up you seem so excited about a person who doesn't even want to go to your club.

Even if you somehow get his services it will cost you $2 million in year 1 for a player that won't even have his heart in it.

Your best win out of this situation would be to strike a deal with Carlton for pick 3 & maybe even 20 and let him bypass you in PSD. You would get a amazing wealth of talent with picks 2 and 3.

no thanks we will just get judd;)

Done deal you trade us pick 3 and we'll leave Judd for the PSD (promise). :rolleyes:

Miller then calls Judd and tells him what Carlton have done, i.e. screwed his former club by not offering them anything. Says we will still give WC picks 2, 18 & 19 still if he agrees to come to Richmond. Judd decides Carlton are a bunch of arrogant pricks and agrees. Richmond trades picks 2, 18 & 19 to WC for M.Morton and pick 30. Come the ND Carlton takes their precious Kruezer, WC with Richmonds pick 2 take Cotchin, Richmond with pick 3 takes Cale Morton. In the PSD Richmond calls out C.Judd leaving Carlton with Andrew Krakouer who Richmond have since delisted. ;)

Still want to make that deal.:)

Done deal you trade us pick 3 and we'll leave Judd for the PSD (promise). :rolleyes:

Miller then calls Judd and tells him what Carlton have done, i.e. screwed his former club by not offering them anything. Says we will still give WC picks 2, 18 & 19 still if he agrees to come to Richmond. Judd decides Carlton are a bunch of arrogant pricks and agrees. Richmond trades picks 2, 18 & 19 to WC for M.Morton and pick 30. Come the ND Carlton takes their precious Kruezer, WC with Richmonds pick 2 take Cotchin, Richmond with pick 3 takes Cale Morton. In the PSD Richmond calls out C.Judd leaving Carlton with Andrew Krakouer who Richmond have since delisted. ;)

Still want to make that deal.:)

More like Miller cant get the fax machine to work again races down to the AFL and arrives just in time, lodges the paperwork and finds out he just signed Mark Johnson from Essendon to a 5 year 7 million dollar deal by mistake....:thumbsu::D

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd Announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back