Judd could remain an eagle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmmm, alot of thoughts come to mind...

Is homesickness the real reason he left?
Does he struggle to keep up fitness and cohesiveness training away from the group?
Does it cost us $1.5M/season?
What kind of a precedent would it set?

Just for a start...

Pretty fanciful I think. Really doubt it would happen although it would be interesting to the reactions of some West Coast supporters who have been quick to vilify him.

I also doubt it would work long term - the precedent set by Andrew McKay was a short term thing for a player at the end of his career.

It would also send a dangerous message to the rest of the playing group, especially the young players from outside WA - Juddy gets special treatment but you don't, imagine our sqaud spread over three or more states.

Pretty fanciful I think. Really doubt it would happen although it would be interesting to the reactions of some West Coast supporters who have been quick to vilify him.

I also doubt it would work long term - the precedent set by Andrew McKay was a short term thing for a player at the end of his career.

It would also send a dangerous message to the rest of the playing group, especially the young players from outside WA - Juddy gets special treatment but you don't, imagine our sqaud spread over three or more states.

I reckon you could only do it for a year or two at most!

I was going to suggest this in one of the 1,000,000 Judd threads this week.

We just gotta cut the cord, let him go. It's over.

If this was an option, it should have been put to him last week, not after he's flashed himself to a bunch of Melbourne clubs.

Not going to happen

West Coast would never take him back now. Did you see Woosha at his press conference??? No chance in hell, looked like he wanted to stick his shlong straight down his ear. Too many fans and ppl from the club who he has dissapointed and angered.

I think West Coast need to get over this now.... Chris Judd the individual does not make this club, he is not the sole reason it was and still is great. He was part of the success but not the entire reason for it.

Trade him, try and get the best deal as possible without letting the greedy prick screw us over.

I wouldnt piss on Chris Judd if he was on fire let alone take him back.

2008 WCE will be a better team after this :thumbsu:

Lol, c'mon, this is the real world, not Willy Wonkers Chocolate Factory, where all your dreams come true. He'd effectively be playing for the Eagles, out of another state. Just a silly idea, very silly!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Langford did it for a few years between Sydney and Melbourne and Andrew McKay did it for a year b/t Brisbane and Melbourne but only for a year and didn't play every game if I remember correctly.

Maybe get him training with melbourne Storm or something to keep up fitness. Might only need to be in Perth from thursday till after the game for tactics training and not fitness.

Hate to nitpick, but Macca did it in 1996, more toward the start of his career. Played 15 of 24 games in that year, and most considered that was a pretty committed effort. You would think it wouldnt work but then again West Coast play more in Mlebourne than we did in Brisbane that year. OTOH Brisbane is a hell of a lot closer to Melbourne than Perth too.

Chris Langford did it for a few years between Sydney and Melbourne and Andrew McKay did it for a year b/t Brisbane and Melbourne but only for a year and didn't play every game if I remember correctly.

Maybe get him training with melbourne Storm or something to keep up fitness. Might only need to be in Perth from thursday till after the game for tactics training and not fitness.

Flying from Sydney and Brisbane to Melbourne is a lot different to flying from Melbourne to Perth. It will be a huge risk. And why would the Eagles take him back after removing his face from the banner on their website and other stuff like that? :confused:

The club is just calling his bluff on the whole "East Coast Eagles" comment, and showing him to be the mecenary opportunist that he is becoming.:cool:

Judd's made his intentions clear. Let's let him go, and move on.

Agree! We still have a good enough midfield without him. He's made his intentions clear and I don't think his heart would be in the right place! Let him go, let's move on and concentrate on life after Chris Judd. We have a premiership to win next year! :thumbsu:

I was going to suggest this in one of the 1,000,000 Judd threads this week.

We just gotta cut the cord, let him go. It's over.

If this was an option, it should have been put to him last week, not after he's flashed himself to a bunch of Melbourne clubs.

Agree 100% :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd could remain an eagle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back