Judd is cleared of eye-gouging, Brownlow hopes still alive!!

Remove this Banner Ad

2006 = Tainted Premiership
2007 = Tainted Brownlow (should the dog win)

Cousins Brownlow is tainted too.

What a shit franchise.

your (freo) whole history is tainted ...tainted with dumbness and stupidity of the highest degree...when you win a flag in 2638 please then brag ok

Re: Judd is free!

listen to the report. A docter examined brown and found no eye or facial injury. Thats it nothing anyone can say will change this. Umpire said ' there was contact to the face but absolutely no evidence of eye gouging' he was right there btw. Brown said he was trying to milk a free. End of story all over[/QUOT

West Coast haters don't like facts so it useless pointing it out.:eek:

2006 = Tainted Premiership
2007 = Tainted Brownlow (should the dog win)

Cousins Brownlow is tainted too.

What a shit franchise.
Milo, where's Otis?

http://www.eaglesflyinghigh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=205091#205091

This is the problem I have with Fremantle supporters calling themselves passionate.... there is nothing passionate about being a turncoat and the side booing you used to grow up supporting. I just find that unfathomable. What happens if you are a Freo supporter and you live in Cannington... and a team called the Cannington Cougars joined the AFL. Would you just jump off the ship and support Cannington and start booing the hell out of Freo? Well that is what the Fremantle Dockers entire football culture is built on. No wonder the supporter and club mentality is so poor and "everyone is against us".

Here we go, the expert in eye gouging :thumbsu:

Taking in your expert opinion, i can now sleep tonight.

Not an expert at all. Never stuck my fingers in anyone's eyes in my life. Just amused that if Judd deliberately eye-gouged Brown, that this piece of common sense (if he were going out to do it) has been ignored.

Sheesh. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: What is Sam Mitchell Pointing at?

yes nevermind the Freo supporters who still maintain that Farmer only got Pratt on the eyebrow :rolleyes:

Nice deflection down to fine leg for a an easy single. Jeff Farmer deserved the four week suspension and it was idiotic to contest the charge and I can say with confidence that the majority of Freo supporters agree.
Chris Judd made contact with the eyes of Campbell Brown for a prolonged period and it is there for all to see on numerous photos. What is astounding is all you nuff nuff toasters don't even think he was lucky to get off. I mean good luck to the guy but shit you dodged a bullet admit it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd is cleared of eye-gouging, Brownlow hopes still alive!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back