Cancelled
Nov 5, 2004
Launceston
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Carlton FC - Played by the Adelaide FC
Eagles FC - Played by the Carlton FC

Judd - Played by Bryce Gibbs

In this story a powerful Carlton FC (try and stay with me here people), perched on top of the ladder with the best player in the land (Gibbs) is thrown into turmoil when an out of contract Gibbs decides he wants to return home to the Crows, leaving the the Blues only one club to deal with. Meanwhile the once powerfull but now struggling Crows hold all the cards after finishing with the wooden spoon and the first pick in the Nat & PSD.

It could happen, the "powerful" Carlton FC is a bit of a stretch and Bryce Gibbs being the "best player in the land" asks you to use your imagination, but it could happen.

Carlton FC - Played by the Adelaide FC
Eagles FC - Played by the Carlton FC

Judd - Played by Bryce Gibbs

In this story a powerful Carlton FC (try and stay with me here people), perched on top of the ladder with the best player in the land (Gibbs) is thrown into turmoil when an out of contract Gibbs decides he wants to return home to the Crows, leaving the the Blues only one club to deal with. Meanwhile the once powerfull but now struggling Crows hold all the cards after finishing with the wooden spoon and the first pick in the Nat & PSD.

It could happen, the "powerful" Carlton FC is a bit of a stretch and Bryce Gibbs being the "best player in the land" asks you to use your imagination, but it could happen.
Carlton would love nothing more than to get another #1 pick. They'd trade him in a heartbeat.

bit of a problem with this. gibbs' dad has stated him and his son love carlton and want bryce to be a life player. in the age i think it was.

If there's one thing we've all learnt over the last month - money talks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd - The sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back