Judd to return to Victoria for certain in 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Oddly enough I had a dream about Judd last night (okay its getting weird, i know)

We were playing brisbane at Subiaco in our heritage round jumper, and after kicking it out on the full Judd ran up into the stands at the WEST end of the ground, and borrowed a couple of tokes off the guy sitting next to me. He then ran back out onto the field and kicked ass.

Obviously, this symbolises that Judd will definitely be remaining in the west, as well as reinforcing his incredible simularity to Davo off Pizza.

Mead said:
We were playing brisbane at Subiaco in our heritage round jumper, and after kicking it out on the full Judd ran up into the stands at the WEST end of the ground, and borrowed a couple of tokes off the guy sitting next to me. He then ran back out onto the field and kicked ass.

Replace the spliff with some Mentos, and you've got a great advert.

if judd returns to victoria it will be traded for the top ten picks in the 2006 national draft plus..
reiwolt
goddard
walker
fevola
tambling
deledio
franklin (will want to come home)
and another 5 or 6 players!!!
:D

juDDa said:
if judd returns to victoria it will be traded for the top ten picks in the 2006 national draft plus..
and another 5 or 6 players!!!
:D

Don't worry ! Chris Judd has already the Scott Fisher virus. For those who don't know, Scott Fisher is the current Wild Cats coach and was a great wild cat basketball player. First he was reluctant to come to Perth when he lived in Melbourne and played for the Melbourne Giants, but when he came he never left. He really loves Perth and can't get himself to leave no matter what. Just like Judd will never leave. He's already a Sandgroper at heart.

the word is, that hes interested in coming to adelaide................. i'm looking forward to that :D

jack did it said:
the word is, that hes interested in coming to adelaide................. i'm looking forward to that :D

Tell you what, when he turns 32 we'll trade him to you for two 1st rounders.

I think I've created a monster.

Such is the pernicious nature of this topic that I fear at some point it will deteriorate into the usual bollocks slanging match that seem to happen on BF regularly.

Starts out as a joke, then someone misreads it and weighs in with a soapbox opinion and then it becomes a free for all.

jack did it said:

Chris Judd Troll-o-meter:
Believability: 0/10 (Adelaide! Ha!)
Humour: 5/10 (Judd wants to move to Adelaide? hahahahahahahaha)
Originality: 5/10 (Adelaide! Never heard that one before)

Overall: 10/30. Not bad on the originality front, but to troll properly you need to make your target think there might be a kernel of truth to your troll (such as Eddie & Judd seen drinking coffee). Any suggestion Judd's off to Adelaide fails abysmally. Try again later....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd to return to Victoria for certain in 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Back