Judd's Dog act will Spark the Eagles Slide....

Remove this Banner Ad

It's got nothing to do with "WA bias", the reports are exactly the same all over the country.

Face it, people are more likely to go easy on Judd, as like his team mates he is a ball player.

On the other hand a scummy, dirty team like Freo are going to be treated more harshly by the media because of the reputation they've built for themselves.

As Clinton Grybus said last week, at the time Fremantle had 14 suspensions handed out, including dirty acts such as tripping, stomping and eye gouging. Every other team in the comp had 14 between them.

So stop whinging Freo f@gs. You've made your bed, now lie in it :thumbsu:

What?

What has Fremantles tribunal record got to do with this incident. Who cares if Judd is a ball player, he needs to get cited because he had his fingers in another players eyes.

It is a reportable incident and the fact that the players name is Chris Judd has nothing to do with it. It was a low act.

His second such act and both have come when he has been struggling.

I'd rather have Judd try to poke my eyes out than Kerr punch my nutts. Since Kerr got off, then I'd reckon Judd would be safe.

Kerr nutpunch (Mitchell) >>>>> Judd Eyegouge (Brown)

I thought Kerr got a week, but so many people have said he got off that I'm starting to doubt my own memory...

What?

What has Fremantles tribunal record got to do with this incident. Who cares if Judd is a ball player, he needs to get cited because he had his fingers in another players eyes.

It is a reportable incident and the fact that the players name is Chris Judd has nothing to do with it. It was a low act.

His second such act and both have come when he has been struggling.
Spot on:thumbsu: Just because his name is Chris Judd doesn't mean he can get off Scott Free I can gaurentee that if say a Byron Pickett or a Jeff Farmer did the exact same thing they'd get 6 weeks! because it's Judd he'll get off which is a disgrace! there's pressure from the media to let him off as well

Spot on:thumbsu: Just because his name is Chris Judd doesn't mean he can get off Scott Free I can gaurentee that if say a Byron Pickett or a Jeff Farmer did the exact same thing they'd get 6 weeks! because it's Judd he'll get off which is a disgrace! there's pressure from the media to let him off as well
Well if Jeff Farmer did the exact same thing it would not be his first such offence so he would deserve a longer sentence !

Well, isnt it funny how the world turns. Judd is cleared after clearly sticking his fingers in the eye of Brown.

It is clear as day. :thumbsu:

Farmer commits a similar act and gets 6. Granted his previous effortd extended the sentence. He deserved to go and he did.

Judd deserved to go and he didnt. Johnson went for 4 weeks, for what?

If this wasnt so sad it would be hilarious. :thumbsu:

Let's hope the footy Gods restore some order and the Roos pump West Coast. :thumbsu:

Anyone that suggests Judd didnt have his fngers in the eyes of Brown after seeing the footage should be declared mentally unstable.

I am gobsmacked. This is one of the bigger disgraces I have ever witnessed at the Tribunal.

Well, isnt it funny how the world turns. Judd is cleared after clearly sticking his fingers in the eye of Brown.

Farmer commits a similar act and gets 6. Granted his previous effortd extended the sentence. He deserved to go and he did.

Let's hope the footy Gods restore some order and the Roos pump West Coast. :thumbsu:

Anyone that suggests Judd didnt have his fngers in the eyes of Brown after seeing the footage should be declared mentally unstable.

I am gobsmacked. This is one of the bigger disgraces I have ever witnessed at the Tribunal.

You are just upset that your thead is no longer relevant, kinda like you:thumbsu:

You tell me what Sam Mitchell is pointing to in this picture? :thumbsu:

getfile.aspx

Now tell me where Judd's fingers are?

This is a farce :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need help mate, just accept that Judd has been found not guilty by far more intelligent people than you.

Did you look at the picture I posted? :thumbsu:

How did the kids like your boiled lollies? :thumbsu:
Now Pimple , don't deflect. I'll ask you again in a different way. Have you said anything positive about the EVILS? Simple question . Even you should be able to answer it.

You tell me what Sam Mitchell is pointing to in this picture? :thumbsu:

getfile.aspx

Now tell me where Judd's fingers are?

This is a farce :thumbsu:

Simple question, if Judds fingers were really in Browns eye, would mitchell stand around and point asking for a free kick? or go in and help out his team mate and get the other guys fingers out of his team mates eye?

No self respecting AFL player would stand around appealing for a free kick while a team mate was in trouble like that. The fact Mitchell was more concerned about foxking for a free kick then worrying about his team mate is an indication Mitchell didn't think there was anything sinister in what was going on either.

Well for a start there was Brown himself, the umpire and Judd. So there's 3 people you've declared mentally unstable.

And what was it that you called Nisbett after he said something similar re Gardiner last year??? "......the man without a soul" I believe it was. :thumbsu: So what does that make you?? :confused:

But since all of this is coming from the all knowing "Pavlova for Brains" it must be true. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well for a start there was Brown himself, the umpire and Judd. So there's 3 people you've declared mentally unstable.

And what was it that you called Nisbett after he said something similar re Gardiner last year??? "......the man without a soul" I believe it was. :thumbsu: So what does that make you?? :confused:

But since all of this is coming from the all knowing "Pavlova for Brains" it must be true. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Unlike Nissy I never singled out anyone person and made an unsubstantiated claim against that person. Against their will, to better serve the interest of the Franchise I was representing at the cost of the individuals reputation.

But hey, you clutch at straws all you want pal, that Nissy Fella, what a guy :thumbsu:

We both know that a man accused of a crime pleading not guilty will say anything to get himself off, Campbell and Judd are good mates, he'll look after his mate, the umpire, he's an umpire.

Forget everything that has been said and answer the question on what you saw and what you saw alone. Where were Judd's Fingers and what were they doing? :thumbsu:

Unlike Nissy I never singled out anyone person and made an unsubstantiated claim against that person. Against their will, to better serve the interest of the Franchise I was representing at the cost of the individuals reputation.

But hey, you clutch at straws all you want pal, that Nissy Fella, what a guy :thumbsu:

We both know that a man accused of a crime pleading not guilty will say anything to get himself off, Campbell and Judd are good mates, he'll look after his mate, the umpire, he's an umpire.

Forget everything that has been said and answer the question on what you saw and what you saw alone. Where were Judd's Fingers and what were they doing? :thumbsu:
OH MY GAWD. He's still going on. It makes me think Pimple, that you have vested interest in this. I can't wait for the druggies v crims game.

And good mates poke each other in the eye. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd's Dog act will Spark the Eagles Slide....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back