Judd's Dog act will Spark the Eagles Slide....

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder why it changed. I`m sure it was using "Pav returns" the other day.

Multiple split personality disorder perhaps. Purple trait??

One wonders when all of the serial deniers are going to show some balls and confess that they were wrong:rolleyes:

That nasty little Campbell Brown showed you all up to be one-eyed, (pun intended), know nothing happy clappers.

I am looking at you Kane!!

Judd should of got a month.:mad:

Its definetely Pav for AA. Looking thru his 40 odd posts, nobody uses the thumbs up like him, and the writing style is exactly the same. :)

Yep, showed up in an anti Nisbett thread yesterday. If he was trying to be subtle he failed at that too, cause there were three things Pav was known for.....

1. Being one of the few peopel to rate Mundy
2. The use of the thumbs up after pretty much every pointless statement
3. Hatred of Nisbett

Welcome back Pav for AA, get banned permenantly under that user name did we? :thumbsu:

One wonders when all of the serial deniers are going to show some balls and confess that they were wrong:rolleyes:

That nasty little Campbell Brown showed you all up to be one-eyed, (pun intended), know nothing happy clappers.

So um yeah, after looking at that pic i think Judd should get 2 months.

First 8 weeks of this year he should be suspended.

Judd should have got a month if there was indeed contact to the eye, however Brown should of got time as well for lying under oath at the tribunal, the Hawks medical team should be deregistered for providing fake medical evidence.

Judd should have got a month if there was indeed contact to the eye, however Brown should of got time as well for lying under oath at the tribunal, the Hawks medical team should be deregistered for providing fake medical evidence.

Oh FFS sake Kane!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: What are you a Lawyer??:eek:

Is there some sort of unique genetic abnormality that prevents Eagles supporters from admitting fault?????

Personal or otherwise!!

Jesus H. Christ......get the labrador to clean your glasses if you have failed to see the plain and clear evidence on video of Juddy's indiscretion.

Just for once in your life....and I aiming this at a lot of Eagles supporters.....admit that you were wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh FFS sake Kane!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: What are you a Lawyer??:eek:

Is there some sort of unique genetic abnormality that prevents Eagles supporters from admitting fault?????

Personal or otherwise!!

Jesus H. Christ......get the labrador to clean your glasses if you have failed to see the plain and clear evidence on video of Juddy's indiscretion.

Just for once in your life....and I aim this at a lot of Eagles supporters.....admit that you were wrong.

we are never wrong simple.

/end thread

we are never wrong simple.

/end thread

I'm sorry.....but you just made a claim on another thread that Freo supporters respond to your every post.:rolleyes:

And you are here for exactly what.....:confused:

Yet another of your quality contributions to the subject at hand!!:rolleyes::thumbsdown:

Thanks again for re-inforcing your simpleton reputation.:thumbsu:

Brown's intentions were actually quite honorable. Why punish someone for that? The AFL tribunal is what's ****ed up in this situation.

Brown's intentions were actually quite honorable. Why punish someone for that? The AFL tribunal is what's ****ed up in this situation.

Honourable or not, the guy was dumb enough to admit later he lied under oath, it's still perjury and he should have got in trouble for it

Honourable or not, the guy was dumb enough to admit later he lied under oath, it's still perjury and he should have got in trouble for it

Of course he should of kane!!

And bugger that honour stuff eh:rolleyes:

You aint got none....so why should anyone else???:(:eek::eek:

Perjury?.., Oath?
Don't the consequences, or potential consequences count for anything?. This isn't a murder trial, it's what goes on on the football field. The tribunal is a shambles.., Brown treated it as such, and followed his own moral code, instead of Vlad's. I respect that.., as should of Judd.

Of course he should of kane!!

And bugger that honour stuff eh:rolleyes:

You aint got none....so why should anyone else???:(:eek::eek:

So you want Judd hanged because of his actions, yet your excusing someone who lied to make sure he didn't get in trouble for his actions?

Bit of a double standard is it?

Perjury?.., Oath?
Don't the consequences, or potential consequences count for anything?. This isn't a murder trial, it's what goes on on the football field. The tribunal is a shambles.., Brown treated it as such, and followed his own moral code, instead of Vlad's. I respect that.., as should of Judd.

I agree the tribunal's a joke, but the bottom line is people who are asked to give evidence at the tribunal are under oath to tell what happened, not their edited version of what happened.

I agree the tribunal's a joke, but the bottom line is people who are asked to give evidence at the tribunal are under oath to tell what happened, not their edited version of what happened.

Yeah, but if the tribunal's a joke, then Brown made the right call. Brown, in my eyes, made the correct moral choice. Laws are laws, however, that doesn't make them infallible or moral. That there is nothing tying the rules of the tribunal to a higher moral code is the point that I'm trying to make.., and if that's the case, then Brown made the correct choice. It was a selfless act, and if the AFL want to punish footballers for lying, even though the lie doesn't profit them in any way, then I think that is ****ed, and typical of Vlad's dictatorship.

Punishing Brown was about trying to save the integrity of a system that had none in the first place. It was bullshit.

Yeah, but if the tribunal's a joke, then Brown made the right call. Brown, in my eyes, made the correct moral choice. Laws are laws, however, that doesn't make them infallible or moral. That there is nothing tying the rules of the tribunal to a higher moral code is the point that I'm trying to make.., and if that's the case, then Brown made the correct choice. It was a selfless act, and if the AFL want to punish footballers for lying, even though the lie doesn't profit them in any way, then I think that is ****ed, and typical of Vlad's dictatorship.

Punishing Brown was about trying to save the integrity of a system that had none in the first place. It was bullshit.

You're an idiot :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd's Dog act will Spark the Eagles Slide....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back