Pies_10

Premiership Player
May 29, 2007
Rosebud,Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Baltimore Ravens
not here to annoy but does anyone know what number Judd will wear next season my Best mate goes for them :rolleyes: and i wanna buy him a jersey:eek: ??

Jamo to get a lower number?

my opinion is that it will be a double digit number reason being is: i find it rude to give judd kennedys number straight away. more profit to afl if they sell the numbers judd is wearing. because 2 numbers cost more then one lol....
Ahh yes, where would we be without being cheaply introduced to beleiving one person will respresent one number and then ****, theres another:thumbsu: My thanks go out to all the major AFL Production lines/Number selectors... ya bastards.

I heard he still might get no. 3.

Marc Murphy's old man wore no. 5, so he takes that and Judd gets 3.
Wont happen, our club should put the originals ahead of Judd, even in such a little thing like numbers. It's like an initiation process, you get the shit numbers first:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

40.... 40 is what he got
He did not get 40. That was just the jumper he was wearing for display. It said on 7 news that he is yet to be assigned a number, this was when he was on screen wearing the number 40. Don't just watch it mate, listening is the most impotant part of the news after all. :D

Judd will be wearing the #5 jumper for us next year! GO BLUE BOYS! Not expecting much next year but look out in the oncoming years the blues will be a force once again! As Big Kev said "Im excited".

I must say I'd feel a little uneasy if Judd was given 5. I'd rather see a higher number player be given 5 if required and give Judd maybe 12.
I want to break the '10' curse but I'm scared it will take hold of him :(

Murph won't give up the number 3 he has deserved it and made it his own. #5 would look good on juddy's back. Then again any number would now that we have him!

I don't think Juddy will take the number 3 off Murph anyway...

Remove this Banner Ad

Judds Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Back