Judds Number

Remove this Banner Ad

JK disgraced #5, McLaren disgraced #10, Lappin represented #12 well, Kouta (well, we have a system where Premiership winning players numbers are retired for a season or two), unless we drop that rule and Kouta hands him #43 :thumbsu:

Judd #43, happy with that

Who r u? Kennedy was a legend u reckoned and now u say he disgraced the #5! Get off of the drugs, just because he isn't with us anymore it doesn't mean he was a disgrace! Shame on you! If he was still with us he would be a gun, he must be as West Coast wanted him. You seem as one of those people who love someone at our club then bag them when they are gone! If you remember, it wasn't his choice and we wanted Judd. Done deal. I hope he does well at West Coast apart from when they play us. You are an embarrassment to the club. Get out of town will you!:thumbsdown:

Who r u? Kennedy was a legend u reckoned and now u say he disgraced the #5! Get off of the drugs, just because he isn't with us anymore it doesn't mean he was a disgrace! Shame on you! If he was still with us he would be a gun, he must be as West Coast wanted him. You seem as one of those people who love someone at our club then bag them when they are gone! If you remember, it wasn't his choice and we wanted Judd. Done deal. I hope he does well at West Coast apart from when they play us. You are an embarrassment to the club. Get out of town will you!:thumbsdown:

Believe me mate DC has hated JK for a very long time.

Who is AWG? Im not him or her or whoever it is, just a proud Varlton supporter who cant wait to see us climb the ladder and be a force once again! :thumbsu:

Varlton? What galaxy do they play in? How'd they do in the draft?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha..another jealous bitchmond supporter....can we just ban this guy just for the fun of it MODS
i honestly dont care that u got judd...
the thing is.. you have to live with your club being cheats by tanking games just to get #1 draft pick.. i wonder how much longer this will continue? who knows
yeh go on.. ban me for stating the obvious i dare you

the thing is.. you have to live with your club being cheats by tanking games just to get #1 draft pick.. i wonder how much longer this will continue? who knows

It's the weekend....don't you hate when all the school kids flood the boards??? :thumbsdown:

Tigers have admitted they tanked this year, so stfu hypocrit

Terry Wallace your super coach said he felt compromise....personally i think he just felt touched...by all you loser fans at Richmond.

Watch your round 22 match again "Richo is God" and tell us all honestly that Richmond didn't tank the last 5 minutes....remember you had pick 2 on the line!!! but then again asking for honesty is hard from inside prison!!

By they way Carlton didn't tank...we strategically lost!!! - sounds better!!

Back to the topic.....Judd will wear 12
- why?? well 12 is a multiple of 3 (x4) and by the time he retire that is how many premierships he'll have at Carlton....makes sense to me!!!

I think Judd is respectful of what JK did for him and won't wear 5, but look for Kruzer in 5....

Remove this Banner Ad

Judds Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Back