Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
Think this deserves it's own thread.

Unofficial reports this morning say he is gone for 12 months. If true, it is absolutely heart breaking for him, the club and all of us.

Really, really hope the media has jumped the gun on this. Terrible, if true. Just terrible.

Yeah, as good as he is, I can't see him getting back from a full reco at his age. Absolutely gutting if he goes out like this. On the road to a tilt at another premiership and so close to becoming a 300 game player.

As for the effect on the team... I think Jude is one of those players who's contribution can't be judged solely by what he does on the ground alone. He's one of those team lifting players who leads by example in the Kelly, Maxfield, Kirk mould. Will be hugely missed going into finals.

He'll have to try the LARS option imo.

Hayes came back well from a full reco at his age but at least that was early in the season, so he pretty much sat out the whole season and then had the pre season to start building up. Jude would have to come back well into the season next year if he goes with a full reco.

If this is true then I'm shattered. Lars option is the only way to go but I'm willing to play him in a wheel chair to get him over the 300. Best wishes for recovery Jude

Yeh, if he is intent on playing again, he would have to pursue the LARS option for one last tilt at playing.

He's one of the people you would be happy to name as sub and let him walk on the ground for 10 seconds so he could reach 300. He'd never agree to it, but I am so shattered that he might iss out on 300 games and another Flag after everything he has done for our club and after such a durable career.

I know he can't play but **** I wish we could name him as the sub for the next 3 weeks just so he can play his 300th. It's not as though our subs have much impact anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YESSSS""""""""
,!,!,,!,!l

Tim Watson can get ******.

He's the one that said McBabe could walk under a coffee table. **** you Watson you ****ing **** **** I'm going to **** up I up for giving me severe depression **** you.

You really are an A-Grade silly.

Works on so many levels.

Don't tell me you've never inexplicably just started punching yourself in the balls and then suddenly stopped?

That's the feeling you all have right now, and you should thank me for it.

To be fair to the media there isn't anything in that tweet that says he isn't having a full reco and back in 3 weeks. This is Jude Bolton we're talking about!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back