Injury Jude Bolton

Remove this Banner Ad

INDESTRUCTIBLE!!!!

Bow down to B1 The Bandy - you cyber slobs.

Yet further proof that ZEUS wears Red And White!

UUUUU BBBLLlllllllOOOOOooooOOdDDDDDDDdsssSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

That is great news.

With Jude playing as a forward with the occasional run into the middle I reckon they will give Mitch Morton a go this week as the replacement. Morton will play forward but can rotate through the middle or the other option is for Bird to spend more time on ball with Morton playing full time forward.

DST

I chuckled a lot in the call yesterday when they said (I think it was the first situation where he hurt himself - must have been) "wow Bolton could have a break" and one of them said "probably but there he is walking off with his broken leg as only Bolton would" - words to that effect.

He is one tough prick :)

Great news anyway. Hope the rehab goes well

I chuckled a lot in the call yesterday when they said (I think it was the first situation where he hurt himself - must have been) "wow Bolton could have a break" and one of them said "probably but there he is walking off with his broken leg as only Bolton would" - words to that effect.

He is one tough prick :)

Great news anyway. Hope the rehab goes well

Still remember a game where he got concussed twice in the same game and think he still played the game out.

Doc Larkins believes Jude is being very optimistic about 2 -3 weeks. Usually thats the bare minimum to start training. He doesn't know how tough our Jude is!

Source: AFL.com.au

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doc Larkins believes Jude is being very optimistic about 2 -3 weeks. Usually thats the bare minimum to start training. He doesn't know how tough our Jude is!

Doc realises its finals time and he will be brought back earlier than normal. And plus, it's Jude.

Jude could have the full reco today, both knees just to be sure, and play Wednesday ... so he'll be fine by Saturday ... fck the rest of them.

Gerard Healy was talking about partial ACL, partial PCL and posterior capsule tear.... thats not a 2-3 week injury. Saying that its Jude and its finals time. Hate for him to make it worse and lose all of 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Jude Bolton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back