Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't see that long ago to me when Brisbane was the only team that Sydney would wear white shorts against in away games, presumably because maroon v red was too close (must have been pre-Gold Coast).

Long-term: I'd suggest that Sydney (like GWS) needs to pick whether they want their home guernsey to be primarily white or red and then make their away/clash the inverse of that. I also think that while the red Brisbane Melbourne guernsey is nostalgic, it's essentially useless as a clash. And further, they actually only wore red guernseys with the gold monogram for a bit more than 20 years. Brisbane should go with the current gold or a white clash and then a blue third option.

Short term: Brisbane in the gold clash with white shorts would have seemed to be the obvious combination for this match-up, as the lower ranked team.

Yeah red and maroon definitely don’t clash!!!

But it’s interesting if Sydney is the ‘home’ team for jumpers, yet are in the away rooms?
Home team has first choice I believe, but Sydney usually use those rooms at the MCG when Collingwood aren't playing.

Too many people in lead up to games look at fromt of jumpers. Its the back that they ahould look at. Watching a game your see majority backs (and sides) of jumpers as they run across the ground.
Syd in white shorts would have been minimal change needed to assist today

When are people gonna realise this is f*cked because Sydney's guernsey is f*cked. Let's just get rid of f*cked jumpers. Please nobody tell me it's their right to wear a f*cked jumper. South Melbourne's jumper had a white back with red numbers for how long? It was a great f*cken jumper. Then they tried to reinvent the bloody wheel. Half/half front/back jumpers are f*cked and should be disallowed by the league. Who agrees?

And yes, I am drinking heavily

When are people gonna realise this is f*cked because Sydney's guernsey is f*cked. Let's just get rid of f*cked jumpers. Please nobody tell me it's their right to wear a f*cked jumper. South Melbourne's jumper had a white back with red numbers for how long? It was a great f*cken jumper. Then they tried to reinvent the bloody wheel. Half/half front/back jumpers are f*cked and should be disallowed by the league. Who agrees?

And yes, I am drinking heavily
If I was Coach I would've dropped you for the next game for that rant alone.

Put the Swans in white shorts and it would be better. Cats wear white shorts in home finals so other teams can too.

But that’s because the Cats jumper is mostly white, Sydney’s is predominantly red.

If they had the white back like posted earlier that they used to have, it’d be a lot better

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back