Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah or have a blue box and white numbers even

Nice jumper, reminds me of the kit worn in Escape to Victory

escape-to-victory.jpg

Maybe you saved it as a .jpg or something??? Yeah the template is pretty good. A nice change from Smeagle's paint templates I guess. Only thing really is that the shorts aren't correct
Yeah I think I might have saved them as a .jpg. What should I save them as?

Here's an idea that's been in the back of my mind for a long time. I was quite underwhelmed this year with Freo's new 'purple haze' jumper (just the addition of the starlight logo on top of the chevrons).

And I've always been a big fan of two tone jumpers, quite simply they look badass. So I thought it would be a good idea, to maximise the theme of purple haze and make the chevrons a lighter shade of purple.

purplehaze.png

Ideas? Feedback? I understand it's not the best design, but it is my first in a LONG time and obviously it was a quick five minute job. Couldn't be bothered with sponsors logos and the like.

I made a clash for St. Kilda with the cross from their logo. I've something like this design before, but I'm not sure what it was...
2nitdgk.png

reminds me of this:

StKilda-7.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw a mate wearing this jumper today, 1997 Sekem replica with Tooheys on the front. Offered to buy it from him but he refused. :p

so he should have :p

I made a clash for St. Kilda with the cross from their logo. I've something like this design before, but I'm not sure what it was...
2nitdgk.png

Looks good :thumbsu:

I'd remove that top stripe off the sock, make the whole collar black and remove that 'half cross' thing off the back though

I am completely confused as to who's who. And they say we don't need clash jumpers. :rolleyes:

2nitdgk.png

It's similar to the 2011 NAB Cup Clash jumper (never thought the clash issue would get to that stage...):

534335-st-kilda-v-geelong.jpg

And one of the 2009 training jumpers:

St+Kilda+Saints+Training+Session+j267HMfLoMgl.jpg

I always thought tweaks to those (like your own) would make a great clash (particularly with the red cuffs of the 2011 jumper). a tweaked inverse of the 2009 version would make a great home (not that I'd want it changed), particularly with mostly black socks and black shorts.

855789-nick-riewoldt.jpg

What I like about yours Andonis is that the horizontal stripe is across the chest, as opposed to hovering halfway down the torso. I'd have the cross thick enough to have the club logo sitting inside it, or put the logo to above the sponsor graphic (it's below it currently) so it's more prominent and "out of the way" of the design.

I am completely confused as to who's who. And they say we don't need clash jumpers. :rolleyes:

You must be blind! One of them is wearing red socks and white shorts, the other all navy. No clash here.

I jest. Completely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back