Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone has posted this before but this could be a possible Hawks clash/heritage for next season?

Hawks%20Clash2_zpsb0nf0gdd.png

Looking for comments on the actual design and not the template or quality of sponsors.
It's everything this year's should have been if they wanted to take the white jumper route.

Not sure if anyone has posted this before but this could be a possible Hawks clash/heritage for next season?

Looking for comments on the actual design and not the template or quality of sponsors.
Solid design. Could even make the brown, bottom V a little thicker for a little more boldness.

Brown stroke around the monogram and you're onto a winner. :thumbsu:

Srs Adidas. It isn't that hard!

Brown stroke around the monogram and you're onto a winner. :thumbsu:

Srs Adidas. It isn't that hard!
There is a brown stroke around the monogram haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where to put this, but was thinking it would look pretty cool if the doggies mixed and matched shorts with their jumpers (blue home with red shorts etc), was wondering if anyone could mock this up for me, or potentially tell me if it has ever happened? Defiently not unprecedented however, as the Cleveland Browns have recently released 3 uniforms and will mix and match the pants and tops for all three throughout the year and Manchester United also do something similar.

Why is everyone so keen to get rid of St Kildas clash jumper? We currently have the second nicest one we've ever had, and it's basically the best one after it's let itself go a bit. I'd even venture to say it's among the nicest strips in the league, home or away.

Also, I'd be more than happy to see the HCB again, but not as the home, it should never have replaced the tri panel in that respect to begin with. Maybe have it as the third kit and wear it a few times (Collingwood, North) but otherwise it's time to move on.

Why is everyone so keen to get rid of St Kildas clash jumper? We currently have the second nicest one we've ever had, and it's basically the best one after it's let itself go a bit. I'd even venture to say it's among the nicest strips in the league, home or away.

Also, I'd be more than happy to see the HCB again, but not as the home, it should never have replaced the tri panel in that respect to begin with. Maybe have it as the third kit and wear it a few times (Collingwood, North) but otherwise it's time to move on.
Out of all the regular jumpers St Kilda have used in the AFL era, only two have been ugly. The Neon Crusader and the apron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back